Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog Count And Draw
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 12, 2011
There's not a ton to do on this learning toy but it does help with counting and learning numbers and how to draw them. I worry about the durability of that strange film-slide-erase-thingy that I grew up with.. I didn't think they were still around after 20+ years.

What's important is that my son does still play with it daily after 2 weeks since his birthday. He already knows his numbers but he needs to learn to draw them a little better and this does the job.

I'd recommend, plus it's inexpensive.
on November 4, 2011
This LeapFrog Count and Draw is a great product for the price. As an elementary principal, we purchased these for "take home" enrichment use, and they are holding up well. Great product, thanks LeapFrog!
on January 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it. He takes it with him every where he goes!
on March 30, 2012
This toy my Autistic grandson loved. It is durable and teaches at the same time.
I love Leap Frog products.
Thank you Amazon for bringing all these wonderful things to my door.
on January 18, 2012
I bought this as my grand daughetr's Christmas gift. It drew her attention rght away. My daughter said the little one has already started to recognize the numbers.
on January 11, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 2 1/2. She loves playing with it while riding in the car.
on February 5, 2012
I got this for my two in a half year old son for Christmas and I think he might just be too young for it. I don't think it has enough functions either. He does still like to play with it, cause he loves having the pen and drawing on the screen, I just think he's too young to get the full effect of the toy. Definitely would recommend it for older children but maybe just not that small.
on January 23, 2013
The 'screen' that you write on with the pen hardly works. I thought it would be of better quality. You write and the 'writing' practically disappears unless you are applying a lot of pressure. This isn't really the best tool for teaching actual writing skills as you don't want your child to learn to 'press hard' to write something later on unless necessary. I thought the screen would be more digitized or maybe magnetic, but it isn't.

The theory and method of having them learn the numbers is good, but the quality is cheap and I wouldn't recommend this product.
on December 21, 2013
I did buy it for the name, but I am disappointed I thought the 3 on the picture just shows you how its supposed to look, but the 3 is permanent!! The lights come on to show the child how to draw but its like they have to draw over the 3. It never clears! I don't like this I feel like it might be confusing to the child.
on June 7, 2013
I earlier purchased the scribble and write from leapfrog and gave it a rave review but the count and draw has a surface you cannot write well on. As a parent I could not write properly as the writing was somewhat faint or would sometimes disappear after it initially appeared legible. So forget about my toddler son being able to write. I am not sure if I received a defective product or am I the only one bothered by this. Terribly disappointed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.