LeapFrog My First LeapPad Educational Book: Two Princess Tales
|Price:||$9.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Join two of your favorite Disney Princesses ? Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Jasmine from Aladdin
- Jump in and help Jasmine find her best friend Rajah
- Then visit Belle's castle where her friends try everything to cheer her up
- Place the flip book on the My First LeapPad Learning System, pop in the cartridge, and touch any page with the Magic Pen to bring learning to life
- Not Compatibile with the Leappad Explorer
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item LeapFrog My First LeapPad Educational Book: Two Princess Tales
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.58||$4.67|
|Sold By||BILL'Z big BARGAIN'Z||Karensdeals||Gen-Merchandise||C&K Distribution|
|Item Dimensions||6.9 x 8.5 x 0.9 in||7 x 1 x 8 in||7.48 x 3.54 x 6.1 in||7 x 8.3 x 1.2 in|
|Licensed Brand Name||Disney||Disney||Disney||Nickelodeon|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, we bought her the French version of this book, but she didn't take to it all. Then we got her the English one, since her English is more advanced than her French. She didn't take to it either. Each time, she tried the reading section a couple of times, tried some of the games, then switched it for one of the books she likes much better.
Nevertheless, we've since discovered that this is only the case when she's alone or with my wife and I. Whenever we have company, she will take it out to show off her reading skills in both French and English. So we cannot say she hasn't learned some vocabulary and reading skills from each version, but it just did not sustain her interest.