LeapFrog Lawns - 32oz Instant Lawn Colorant & Pet Spot Repair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All natural green lawn paint that lasts for weeks, even with regular watering and foot traffic
- Comes pre-mixed, and includes our all-natural, non-toxic grass paint formula that is both kid safe and pet friendly
- Contains a pH neutralizing agent that minimizes the burning effect of pet urine – restores the healthy green look of your lawn while promoting long-term growth
- Instantly restores the look of your yard – gets rid of those pesky brown spots caused by pet urine
- Covers up to 100 sq. ft. depending on usage – spot treatment only
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our 32oz Ready to Spray Grass Paint & Pet Spot Repair was designed to provide homeowners with a spot treatment solution that instantly gets rid of those pesky brown spots caused by pet urine. Our carefully manufactured formula is all-natural, non-toxic, and provides a more realistic color than other competing lawn paints, colorants, and dyes. Additionally, our formula contains a pH neutralizing agent that minimizes the burning effect of pet urine and restores the healthy green look of your lawn while promoting long-term growth. This product is non-toxic and was made with the care and safety of kids and pets in mind.This product is intended to be a spot treatment solution only, and covers up to 100 sq. ft. of lawn depending on usage. About Us: The LeapFrog™ Lawn & Garden Company develops natural, high-quality products for people who are passionate about their outdoor living spaces. Our entire product life cycle — research & development, product testing, packaging, marketing and customer service — has been built around the three attributes we know are most important to our customers: Safety, Simplicity, and Aesthetics.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Sprayer stopped working so bought a new spray bottle which also stopped. Best solution so far is to store the liquid in regular bottle then pour into sprayer when needed, any unused portion pour back in bottle. Clean sprayer.
Most recent customer reviews
This is great is you just have 1-2 spots but I don't recommend it for large or multiple spots.Read more