Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case, Green (Works with all LeapPad2 Tablets and LeapsterGS)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Green|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$6.89+ $4.74 shipping

on January 28, 2016
My only real complaint about this case is that there is no strap to hold the leappad in. The size is great, it is very durable and the game card slots are nice. It would have been perfect if it had one of those little elastic straps that would hold the unit in place. If your kids are a little old then then probably won't have as many issues, but my daughter was only 3 when she got this and she constantly tried to open it walking around or standing and the leappad was always falling on the ground as a result.
on February 12, 2016
Great case for my son's leap pad. He still has it and uses it. It holds games and his leap pad. This case is made well and will last as long as your kid doesn't try to force the zipper shut after trying to fit the charging cord in the case too. My son recently broke the zipper right off because he forced it. But he still uses the case regardless.
on January 1, 2014
I purchased a LeapPad 2 with a couple of games each for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I immediately though to myself that they could easily lose the games if they had nowhere to put them as they are 4 and 5 years old and the games are very small. I also wanted the to have some protection for their LeapPad and somewhere safe to keep it when they weren't using it. I purchased a LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case for each of them. First, I want to say that even with the protective gel case over the LeapPad it still fits fine in this case. That was something I was wondering when I purchased these cases but it does fit fine with the gel case on. There are six slots for games to be held on the left inside of the case but they have stretchy bands over the slots so I think you could slide at least 2 games in per slot if necessary. The case itself is very good quality and sturdy. When they opened their Christmas gifts I immediately helped them unpackage everything and put their games and LeapPad in the case and show them how they should take care of their new presents. I think they actually liked having the carrying case and being able to take things out and put them back by themselves and carry their little case around. All in all this is a great product. Very sturdy and definitely a needed supplement to the LeapPad to protect the investment.
on December 2, 2013
Great case for my busy 4 year old and his LeapPad2. The large strap connected to the zipper helps his small hands open and close the case by himself. Padded enough to protect the product and has plenty of elastic straps to hold multiple games.
on March 7, 2012
This is a nice carrying case. It is designed to carry the leappad and the games, but as to when you play with the leappad, it is not a case that stays on during play. Althought the games have a band that will hold them into place, the leappad is not as securely positioned, although it is very protected while zipped closed, but once you unzip it, it would be easy for the leappad to slide out. It has slots for 6 games and a slot for the stylus or an extra styus.
on January 9, 2014
This case does what it advertises. It very securely holds the little game cartridges and the molding for the leapPad itself leaves very little wiggle room for the device. A quick zip keeps everything in it's place. The "shell" of the case is about 1/4 inch thick foamy-rubbery-type stuff that should hold up to a decent amount of abuse and, of course, the many times the thing will be dropped by your little one. It is very light so it's easy to throw in a bag for travel. I think the only gripe I have is that the combination of the elastic bands and molding for the games means you have to be very precise getting those suckers in there. Precise enough that my youngsters have a tendency to give up and ask for help, OR worse they just let the games float around in the case. They're small enough cartridges that I fear we'll end up losing one some day simply because my kids can't fit the game back into the case.
on November 4, 2011
Great product to keep your spare games in. I don't have to worry about the Grandkids losing them. A must have if you buy the Leappad Explorer.
Don
on June 27, 2016
This case is perfect for my daughters LeapPad. My daughter likes to take it on long car rides. The case holds a great number of games securely so they do not fall out. The case does not secure the Leappad but my daughter likes to be able to easily take her LeapPad out and take pictures or interact with the games. The case also allows for it to be dropped without damaging the leap pad. It was in like new condition when we got it and it has proved to be quite durable and the case still looks like new. The fabric of it seems to be scratch and tear resistant and the seams seam to be very strong allowing for heavy usage while maintaining the cases effectiveness.
on April 8, 2013
This case is nice, it holds the LeapPad fairly well, and my 2 1/2 year old enjoys using it while in the case. It can be a little flimsy, that is why I did not give it 5 stars. But overall, not a bad purchase.
on January 1, 2013
The LeapPad carrying case has some serious design flaws. Since there is no protective strap across the area where the LeapPad sits (like for the game cartridges), the LeapPad will fall out of the case once it is unzipped if you don't have it on flat surface. So, forget about holding it and opening it, or placing it on your lap and opening it, or even pulling the zipper a little forcefully if it gets stuck on the last corner before completely opening. I had to modify the design to prevent the LeapPad from falling out and hitting the floor (which was a pain in the rear because I didn't have a hook needle handy). In addition, the space for the extra stylus does not hold the stylus. It constantly falls out. So, the extra stylus is in the pen holder on the desk. Lastly, the case is not very sturdy and bends easily. I expected it to be made of a slightly harder material (i.e., hard plastic or something of that nature). Anyway, LeapFrog and its design team should modify the design of this carrying case. I only gave it two stars because I am still using it and it serves its purpose AFTER I modified its design, which I shouldn't have had to do. If I hadn't modified or wasn't able to modify the design, I would have given it one star for poor design.