LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Kindergarten & 1st Grade
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade is an interactive learning system that gets kids 5-7 years old excited about learning with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- The LeapFrog LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build tomorrow's key skills today, in imaginative new ways by challenging kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills.
- With 400+ activities across all 16 books, the LeapFrog LeapStart is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, and more. Includes a Kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and a Kindergarten & 1st Grade sampler book.
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisble dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Progress from Preschool to 1st Grade with 16 activity books (sold separately). Most replayable activities are designed with 2 levels so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
How it Works
The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
400+ Replayable Activities Teach School and Life Skills
LeapStart Kindergarten and 1st Grade is an interactive learning system that gets kids 5-7 years old excited about everything from creative thinking to STEM with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills. With 400+ activities across a library of 16 books (sold separately) and 50 key skills per level, we’re helping kids build tomorrow’s skills today, in new imaginative ways.
- Best for inquisitive 5-7 year olds.
- Includes Kindergarten and 1st Grade Sampler book.
- Sleek stylus to support proper handwriting grip.
- Storage for 2 activity books.
- Works with a library of 16 books.
Level 1: Preschool
Teaches early fundamentals like ABCs as well as Shapes, Colors and Creativity. LeapStart works with all four levels of Activity Books.
School and Life Skills
Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills, like math with critical thinking for a more comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
A funfest of touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, math mazes and more awaits with 30+ activities in every book.
Every activity across all 16 books is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, music making, jokes and more.
Grows With You
Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
|LeapStart Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Activity System||LeapStart Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity System|
|Recommended age range||2-4 years||5-7 years|
|Includes||Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten 12-page Sampler Book||Kindergarten & First Grade 12-page Sampler Book|
|Stylus||Easy-to-hold stylus for beginners||Pen-shaped stylus supports proper writing grip|
|Pocket to store additional Activity Book||✓|
|Built-in tutorials in Activity Books||✓||✓|
|Free 30 page Parent Resource Guide||✓||✓|
|Works With||All LeapStart Activity Books||All LeapStart Activity Books|
|Audio||Stereo speakers with 3.5mm headphone jack||Stereo speakers with 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Memory Size||256MB, holds 8+ books||256MB, holds 8+ books|
Tap into big fun with the amazing, all-in-one LeapStart interactive learning system for kindergarten and 1st grade, jam-packed with key school and life skills for inquisitive 5-7 year olds. The system works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) and comes with a kindergarten and 1st grade sampler book. The LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Get kids excited about everything from STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) to social skills, reading comprehension to Communication, and problem solving to scientific thinking with replayable activity books bursting with fun on every page.
Compare to similar items
This item LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Kindergarten & 1st Grade
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 10.75 x 10.5 in||7.39 x 0.69 x 7.04 in||1.4 x 11.1 x 10.71 in||7.39 x 0.69 x 7.04 in||10.75 x 1.54 x 10.47 in||10.08 x 1.38 x 10.71 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||0.5 lb||2 lbs||6.4 ounces||2.23 lbs||2.23 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Now we just need more books.
I was excited to see on the LeapFrog site that they have reading books available for these too. I had been going back and forth between this and the Leap Reader pen for him, so I'm glad that this covers that too.
My 2yo also likes it, so I might have to get him a book for it. Both of them like it more then the activity desk we purchased, which is similar, but not portable.
However they love to drag it by the pen cord and throw it down like the rest of their toys. So we are using this as an opportunity to learn how to treat electronics.
It works perfectly. My daughter loves playing with the different books and games. Yes, though she is playing games, she is learning. I love it.
If this is for an adult, it certainly too bulky, but for little boy like mine, this is perfect.
The contents of the books are interesting and not just focusing on reading. We love Leapfrog and will continue support this learning tools.
and they pair together nicely.