LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System, Green, Stylus May Vary
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.94. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten is an interactive learning system that gets kids 2-4 years old excited about everything from counting to problem solving with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills.
- Designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning. The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisble dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Progress from Preschool to 1st Grade with 16 activity books that all work on LeapStart. Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills, like ABCs and music, for a more comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
- A funfest of touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, math mazes and more awaits with 30+ activities in every book. Every activity across all 16 books is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, music making, jokes and more.
- Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready. Perfect for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten. Includes: Kid-tough device with easy-hold stylus for little hands and Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten sampler book.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
How it Works:
The magic behind LeapStart is the easy-to-hold stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more.
The All-in-One Learning System
From problem solving to learning to read, the LeapStart learning system gets kids excited about learning. The LeapStart library includes more than 25 books (each sold separately) that are designed to grow with your child. The interactive stylus encourages proper writing grip and helps introduce school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Easy-Hold Stylus
- No-Slip Grip Handle
- Preschool-1st Grade Sampler Book
The LeapStart library of books helps prepare children for school and life by introducing subjects like counting, problem solving and learning to read and so much more. The library is designed to grow with your child and features more than 50 key skills at every learning level. Level 1 teaches early fundamentals like ABCs, as well as shapes, colors and creativity. Level 2 introduces phonics, writing, counting and critical thinking. Level 3 complements school skills like reading and math with other life skills like logic and reasoning.
Learn to Read Series
Built for Kids
The kid-tough design makes LeapStart perfect for on-the-go play and can be carried around using the no-slip grip handle.
Across the LeapStart library, kids can explore more than 400 activities that teach 50+ key skills at every learning level.
Tap the pages with the stylus for questions, challenges, new words, songs, jokes and more. Kids can also play fun games and place cute stickers on My Rewards pages.
Two Learning Levels
Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
|Alphabet Adventures with Music||Read & Write with Communication Skills||Scout & Friends Math with Problem Solving||Learn to Read Volume 1|
|Description||Join Leap, Tad and Lily as they meet letters A-Z and explore the alphabet and music skills at the Letter Factory||Explore Doodleburg with Mr. Pencil and meet friends who will introduce early reading and writing skills||Join puppy pal Scout and his friends as they play and explore counting, number recognition and problem solving||Encourages children to touch pages, pictures, individual letters and words to help build early reading skills|
|Book Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 1||Learn to Read Series|
|Age Range||2-4 Years||3-5 Years||2-4 Years||4-7 Years|
Tap into big fun with the amazing, all-in-one LeapStart interactive early learning system for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten, jam-packed with key school and life skills for curious 2-4 year olds. The system works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) and comes with a Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten sampler book. The LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Get kids excited about everything from counting to creativity, phonics to problem solving, and shapes to social skills with replayable activity books bursting with fun on every page.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 11.1 x 10.7 in||1.4 x 11.1 x 10.71 in||7.39 x 0.69 x 7.04 in||7.39 x 0.69 x 7.04 in||10.08 x 1.38 x 10.71 in||10.75 x 1.54 x 10.47 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||2 lbs||0.5 lb||0.5 lb||2.23 lbs||2.23 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a chore to align a "book" against the unit to use it. Still need a screw-driver (small) to replace batteries, (why?)
Knowing the capabilities of our current phone and computer technologies,
I feel like companies like Leapfrog still selling us what was acceptable in the early 90's?
You must do better Leapfrog!
and they pair together nicely.
Just realize you need to download the app/ program to your computer before loading on the device, for use and play