Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
|Price:||$61.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learn & Groove with 15 activities and over 40 songs and melodies!
- Activities provide opportunities for baby to explore with a roll, tap, slide or spin.
- Includes a variety of music styles for baby to enjoy.
- Comes with either blue or green legs to attach to table as baby grows. Introduces shapes, numbers and counting 1-10 in English and Spanish.
- Please insert new batteries for the item to produce the right sound. The batteries included inside the item are temporary for the "Try Me" feature.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The sturdy, plastic-molded, brightly colored table sits flat on the floor for babies to play at while sitting. You can attach the table's legs to adjust it to accommodate toddlers' play while standing. And it offers plenty of activities at different levels of learning to keep your child entertained for these early developmental years. Your child will delight in spinning the maraca to hear a fun rendition of the ABC song; playing the colored piano keys to practice motor skills and learn about colors; moving the trombone's slide to count to 10; and sliding the cello to learn about up and down. Kids can tap on the colorful drum and learn about colors and primary shapes, too. Then, by flipping the pages of the "book" to go from the Learning Mode to the Music Mode, kids can hear more than 40 songs and melodies, including nursery rhymes and fun individual instrument sounds that will have them singing and dancing.
Plenty to Do, Lots to Learn
With all of these activities, your child will exercise his or her memory and problem-solving skills with lots of things to push, pull, turn, open, and close. And with the flip of a switch, the songs and games switch from English to Spanish, offering a great introduction to foreign-language learning. The Learn & Groove Musical Table requires some assembly and needs 3 AA batteries for operation. Batteries are not included.
What's in the Box
1 LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table.
Top Customer Reviews
It can become a hazard once your child is able to climb. It can become a stepping stool onto higher, dangerous places (like bookshelves and toy cabinets).
Other than that, it is a fantastic toy. There is a variety of music in there, so it is not as annoying for parents as some other electronic toys. It is also very sturdy. Ours has been through some serious abuse (it has even gotten soaked in the rain) and it still works well. Despite all the keys and buttons, it is fairly easy to clean.
However, the legs feel really flimsy this time around. The older version had extra stabilizing 'feet' when you add the legs so there would be less tendency to tip over. I don't know why they decided to stop making them with this feature other than a cost issue on their end. Also, some of the new versions do not have the tabs on the legs, so once you attach the legs on, you cannot remove them. Which is again strange since they claim on the box that you can remove them. (apparently, the Leapfrog Company has told people to return this version to the store and get one with the tabs, but good luck finding one with tabs) The plastic legs are also more prone to bend in places it's not supposed to bend(I found this out when I tried to remove the legs.) Luckily, I was able to exchange it out as my baby doesn't stand up yet.
So, in summary, if you want to buy this table and your little one is still not ready to stand, check to see which type of legs the table comes with. If it has the tabs, you are in luck. If it doesn't, do not put the legs on until your little one is ready to stand.
SOURCE - [...]
Potential Hazard Category: Contains Potentially Toxic Chemicals
Toy Name: Learn and Groove Musical Table
Manufacturer: Leap Frog
Potential Hazard Description: 2009 laboratory tests of this product found high levels of bromine and low levels of lead and arsenic. Please see the toxic chemi-cals key at the end of this report for more information.
|Length: 1:03 Mins|
1) very easy to setup. Put in the batteries, insert the four legs, then hit the on switch and you're ready to rock and roll
2) It provides two options for sounds a)numbers, shapes and alphabet
3) Its fairly loud. It provides an option two options for volume control
4) lots of things to do on the table (eight to be exact - open/close blue box, fake plastic xylophone which starts the singing of up/down/high/low, fake plastic trumpet that starts the number sequence from one to ten, four key piano which sings red/blue/green/yellow, three shape buttons - red square/yellow triangle/green circle, cheap guitar that starts some music and spin (thingy), one page book that switches between vocal and music, a shaker which spins and starts the alphabet
1)the plastic feels VERY cheap
2)not durable - mine lasted two weeks before it started to break down. If you want to know the end product, i've provided a video of it working and a video after it started to act screwy
3) the piano was four keys and played crappy music or sang the colors instead of providing a musical note per key
4)The alphabet and numbers were ridiculously quick. I guess someone was trying to save money on flash memory (or whatever they used to store the sound)
5)The HUGE plastic book was ONE page that flips back and forth. Couldn't they add more? I guess its cheaper to go with binary.
6) IT WONT LAST.... just a recommendation, but PLEASE AVOID THIS THING. Try finding something that will last.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While the kids loved this, it broke within just a few weeks. First the sound started to get distorted and then it would just shriek and get stuck on random notes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michelle H. Sanders
This thing shorted out after one month and instead of little kid musical sounds, it makes a terrible buzzing noise.Published 4 months ago by Susan Mccomas
This has been a good multi-focal, convertible toy. Lots of entertaining options.Published 6 months ago by Ardene
Lots of stuff to get her attention and not so irritating that adults can't stand it and want to use a hammer on it. LOLPublished 7 months ago by Deb