Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$59.99+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2008
We just purchased this table last week - our 10 month old triplets love it, and the music doesn't seem like it will get annoying after repeated use. However, be warned that the legs are NOT removable on this version (just confirmed from LeapFrog customer service) - wish I'd known that before we attached them, since our kids are not standing on their own yet (and the table height is too high for them to play at while sitting). So it's a great toy, as long as you know NOT to attach the legs until you're 100% ready to - otherwise, you're out of luck.
on July 23, 2010
I found out that this product contains lead!!! See this website for details [...]

Even though the amount of lead is probably below the recall level, any amount of lead could be harmful for young children according to pediatricians.
on November 14, 2006
My son starting playing with this toy at 6 months old (with the legs off), he is now 16 months and still loves it more than any other toy. He loves the music and often dances along. He enjoys all of the various knobs and levers and can play with it for 15-20 minutes. I highly recommend this toy to anyone.
on December 4, 2009
Beware! Although this is one of my grandchild's favorite toys, we are throwing it out. [...] and [...] just came out with info about it having a high toxicity level for Bromine, which is very dangerous. It should be recalled. I have written to Leap Frog about this, and you should do the same!
1010 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
My daughter received this for Christmas and LOVED It! I try to keep her safe from toxic toys so I looked it up at healthytoys.org and it was ranked the highest level for toxic chemicals. During testing lead, bromine and other toxic chemicals were found in many different locations on the product. I had been trying to get an answer from Leapfrog about many toys we received and they continually refused to answer whether fire retardants, BPA, and other chemicals are used in their toys. I am wary of companies who are evasive about these questions. You have to research to protect your children

Jennifer
[...]
55 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2008
You can't remove the legs once attached. Many people have done the mistake and leapfrog haven't given a warning about the same.
on November 21, 2006
I have this product for my child and my best friend also purchased it for her children. Although this product is great if you have children that are starting to pull up as it has great educational value, once children are walking it doesn't take them long to realize this product can be stood on to reach objects that were probably deliberatly put out of reach. Therefore, this product can't be used for long before it has to be taken away for safety reasons. Before this it was a great entertainer but I reccomend the learn-around playground by leapfrog instead. It has much of the same educational and musical features (and then some) and cannot be stood on.
on December 29, 2006
Outstanding learning toy...I can see how this will be fun for my son for a long time. He is 11 mos. and is using it to improve cruising skills. Even with a short attention span, he is quick to return to the table shortly after he leaves it to play with something else. He is utterly fascinated by it. It is fun for parents and kids, as the music and verbal material is very pleasant to listen to. The added bonus is that it teaches Spanish, which helps his bilingual training. It is has a very nice "ABC" song in Spanish, with a pleasant sounding female voice for the Spanish mode. It will also sing in soprano "blueeee" or "azuuuuul" (spanish for blue), when the kid presses the blue key on the piano. This is all when it is verbal teaching mode. When u put it in musical mode, it just rocks out, playing all kinds of instrumentals. As an amateur musician, I really got a kick out how sophisticated this equipment is. For example, there are a circle, square, and triangular buttons which sound like very intricate conga drum solos when u press them in music mode, and in verbal mode, it will say "yellow...circle" and obviously the same in Spanish mode. Very nice piece of equipment that will surely have your child entertained and learning. I look forward to seeing him evolve with this and become a little Herbie Hancock, as he learns to manipulate the different sounds instead of pressing things randomly, kinda like a little DJ! Buy this one. Well worth it.
on October 30, 2010
Check this toy out before purchasing. Internet research revealed it is high in lead, bromine, arsenic. This may be a healthier choice: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table
on September 27, 2011
I bought this music table after reading all the good reviews but the product I got was defective. After my daughter has played with it 3~4 times, the music turned discontinuous and then became pure noise. I contacted Amazon for return but was told that they only allow 1 month for return and refund. I was instructed to contact Leapfrog. So I did. It was a nightmare trying to get Leapfrog's customer service to reply to my request. It took them TWO MONTHS to give me an answer which was that they could NOT refund me any money and all they could do was to give me a 15% off coupon. I was sooo frustrated and disappointed with both AMAZON and LEAPFROG. My suggestion to you would be to buy it from your local store if it has better return policies.