Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 19, 2017
Purchased for granddaughter that was turning 5 and she loves it. She loves writing her letters and learning.
on May 16, 2017
My daughter loves this toy, and it has helped her learn letters and numbers so much.
on March 4, 2017
I bought this toy to go alongside my son's class to teach him how to write. It works great! Very much recommended for children with slightly delayed motor skills to entice them to learn how to use a pencil.
on May 30, 2014
Were all about fun learning and education in this house and my son loves this. We got it for my 4yo daughter but my son monopolizes it. He calls it "coloring" and gets excited that there's finally a "stylus" he can hold. Its perfect for tiny hands. Perfect car ride toy also. Keeps him from crying in the car even if he doesn't always get the letter right (not a MAJOR concern at 2yrs) he feels like he did something good if he pushes the buttons and mimics the letter sounds. So either way it's used, it's getting SOME education in and it definitely keeps his focus! Highly recommend it.
on April 24, 2017
Great learning toy for my 3 year old. Teaches her how to write letters. I use it on the go to keep her off the tablet.
on March 7, 2017
Love this .We still have it and my child is still using it.
on March 6, 2017
The pen cord is too short, and the speech circuit went out. Had to send back.
on January 5, 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old son because he is just beginning to learn his letters and loves to write on "magic" erasable boards. He absolutely LOVES this toy. He will sit for almost an hour and play with it, which is rare for him. He loves the music that plays in between prompting him to write the letter and afterwards. It is pleasant music, so it does not bother or annoy me when I hear it in the background. It is pretty rugged too, he drags it around by the stylus cord. This is one of several toys from leapfrog (refrigerator letters, scout talking dog) that we have bought him, and they all capture his attention and keep him playing with them. They really did their homework! I would recommend this to any parent with a young toddler to learn their letters.
on April 10, 2017
It doesn't respond to what the child does. Kiddo loses interest after a very short while, even with me there working alongside them.
on December 29, 2015
got it for my 1.5 year old, he isnt into it yet but he loves writing so I know in a few months it will peak more of his interest. Good buy and worth it for a learning toy