Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,651 reviews
on July 3, 2017
Within just few months of sparing use, the scribble and write pad's writing pad is not recognizing the pen strokes.
My little one is super disappointed and cries out of frustration when he uses the toy. Pls send replacement or fix the current product.
ITEM NO:19139
6011184AG
on March 28, 2016
Product Review: LeapFrog Scribble and Write
Company: LeapFrog

Who Would Buy This: For children who are learning to write their numbers and letters

What You Get: 1 Leap Frog Scribble and Write

My Thoughts: This is a great learning tool for kids that are learning their numbers and letters. The LeapFrog Scribble & Write shows your child stroke-by-stroke how to write. They trace the lights to practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. As your child learns more they can go from level 1, where they scribble, to Level 2, where write for accuracy. It provides instant feedback and helps teach proper stroke order and correct letter shapes through verbal feedback.

Pros:
• Teaches your child well
• Gives them the ability to correct mistakes
• 2 levels

Cons:
• Not a digital screen

Value for money: Excellent;
on May 6, 2016
Great toy to help kids learn to write letters and numbers. My daughter loves it and I love that the pen is attached and has a "holder spot" in the back. No losing it!!
I also appreciate the volume switch! There are two volumes and two differrnt levels of play.
The only complaint is that when writing sometimes the film lifts slightly in spots and the letter then doesn't look right. Not much could be done it's kind of just The nature of this kind of writing surface.
Overall very happy with this purchase.
on April 13, 2016
I bought this for my 2 year old son. At the beginning he would love to play this toy with me, he would press the letter and I had to follow to connect the dots, soon after that he stared to grab his hand along with mine, and follow the dots to write letters. This Leap Frog scribble and write helped him distinguish upper case letters and lower case letters. It has two sound settings, it pronounces each letter and number. Its a good quality toy and it introduces our children to writing and holding a pen. The pen is also very nicely made.
on January 26, 2017
My 2.5 year old loves this, it doesn't really do a good job of telling you when you haven't traced the letter or number correctly but doesn't require being in a brightly lit room like the v-tech one my son has.
review image review image
on September 23, 2017
AMAZING! had my kids interest right away. My 5 year old spent hours practicing his letters. Before this he could not write on paper, and now he can write his entire alphabet. My 3 year old has gotten in on the fun too. I love that it has upper and lower case, as well as letter sounds and that it actually walks you through the steps of writing the letter. It also does numbers 1-10 and each number comes with an activity to do after you write it. Like "clap 10 times". Overall this is a great learning tool at an unbelievable price!!!
on November 6, 2016
My daughter LOVES this!!! I like it too. It's really helpful for them to learn how to write letters & numbers. Very easy to use. I gave it 4 stars only because I wish it had a port for a microphone headset - the volume is pretty loud even on the lowest setting.
on March 16, 2017
I have had the Scribble and Write for about a month and a half and it had stood up well to a 3 and 4 year old. The 3 year old mostly just enjoys doodling on it. She is not too in to learning letters and numbers yet. The 4 year old enjoys writing the letters and numbers and I think Level 1 is totally age appropriate for him. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on September 2, 2016
This is really fun for kids and my daughter loves it. I wish the line from the pen to tabelt was a bit longer as she's just getting used to holding writing utensils. Also, sometimes the letters are super hard to trace, even for me. You really have to be exact and not close, but I suppose that's the point. These sure beat giving them dry erase markers to write all over the house with! Recommended buy and great gift!
on July 31, 2015
This is a wonderful pre-reading tool for my almost-four year old. He got it shortly after turning three, but is just now taking an interest. He loves it, and so do I, save one thing: I wish the cord was a little bit longer. It seems a challenge to hold the stylus in the proper position because of its' lack of length. No complaints other than that. I can't tell if you have to press really hard for your writing to show up well or if (entirely possible) it's just lack of pressure from my toddler's handwriting. But the variety and instruction are superb, and he loves the encouraging and interactive nature of this toy. Overall a good purchase and I would buy it again!