LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket, Pink
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features 15 brightly colored play pieces including plates, forks, cups, food and a tablecloth, perfect for a pretend picnic for two
- Match the shape of the food pieces with the interactive shape sorter to hear the basket recognize the food and say the shape and color of each one
- Press the butterfly button to hear music or polite snack requests from the picnic basket. Feed the basket The correct food for rewarding responses
- Choose from three play modes including music, shapes & colors and picnic Time modes for a wide range of exciting and interactive activities
- Picnic basket lights up and all the play pieces fit inside for easy storage. Picnic basket requires 3 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 6 months to 4 years
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Picnic Basket
- 2 Shape-Sorting Plates
- 2 Forks + 2 Cups
- 2 Sandwiches
- 2 Watermelon Slices + 2 Oranges
- 2 Cookies
- 150+ Songs, Melodies, Sounds and Phrases
Lay out the tablecloth and get ready for interactive pretend play with plates, cups, food and more. Drop the food pieces into the shape sorter and the polite basket will recognize the food, its shape and color. Open the lid and start the fun all over again! Play all three modes to explore music, shapes and colors.
Shape Sorting Basket
Drop a food shape piece into the correct hole in the top of the picnic basket and it will identify each one. Store all of the play pieces inside the picnic basket and take the excitement anywhere.
Hear songs and snack requests when you press the friendly butterfly. Drop the correct food piece into the shape sorter for rewarding responses
Three Play & Learn Modes
Explore a wide range of exciting activities across three play modes. Hear music, explore shapes and colors and go on a pretend picnic.
Play with the polite picnic basket and listen to it teach and model good manners by saying please, thank you and more.
|Learn & Groove Musical Table Activity Center||Tad's Fridge Phonics||My Pal Violet||Little Office Learning Center||Scout's Get Up & Go Walker|
|Description||Choose Music Mode that plays songs and instruments sounds or Learning Mode that teaches shapes, colors and more. Children can stand and play or explore on the floor.||Introduces children to the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make, helps build vocabulary and exercises fine motor skills.||Personalize this pup and explore more than 15 learning activities that include your child’s name, favorite animal, food and color.||Work is fun with a desk that includes role-play activities including a globe, laptop, clock, book, phone and piano keys.||Easily transforms from a baby gym to a detachable floor-play panel to a walker and features three play modes.|
|Recommended Age||6-36 Months||2-5 Years||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||6-36 Months|
Learn about colors, shapes, manners and more while on a pretend picnic with the Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket. Lift the lid to hear cheerful phrases and unpack the 15 play pieces, including colorful plates, forks, cups and food. The interactive shape sorter on the lid recognizes the food pieces and says the shape and color of each one. Hear polite food requests and delightful learning songs by pressing the butterfly button. Drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses that encourage good manners. Learning’s a picnic with this friendly basket!