Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on December 28, 2012
the tag jr. line of products are wonderful, alot of reviews say that they wish that the tag jr should have more space to download the audio. i bought 3 of the scout tag jr. this allows us 15 books. and i marked them with permanent marker, 1. 2. 3 on each one and keep a list of books that are available on each one, it's really wonderful!
on October 19, 2013
This is a great book to use with Tag Junior. My child loves that songs on each page for the colors. Each page has many objects of a color. Each object has two sayings that go with it. It is a great way to practice colors, and what kid doesn't love Curious George.
on January 7, 2012
My sone (age 2) loves this book the best so far (even over Lightning McQueen!). He received it for Christmas. Like the other postings have said, this book is great for a 2 year old. He likes balloons - there is one on every page - the color matching the page. He hasn't really gotten the concept of puttiing the reader over the word yet, but I'm hoping the excitement of this book will keep him interested long enough to learn it. I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because I think he will tire of this book eventually.
on November 9, 2015
My daughters favorite book. She reads this one more than any of her other leapfrog tag jr books
on March 6, 2013
My daughters love anything Curious George so this book was a big hit. It has a fun, catchy song at the end that we three sing on a regular basis (here's a rainbow for you....) It's of course educational as well, which is the best part about it. I highly recommend this book!
on January 6, 2014
My little 2 1/2 year old granddaughter LOVES this book! She was thrilled because it comes with an option to add to it with a web interface--which her Mom did right away. It is really helping her with her colors and is fun for her to read. One SUPER purchase and well worth the money! Package arrived quickly and was easy to open.
on December 29, 2012
This is a fun TagJr book for younger kids. My daughter is almost 2 and loves it, and it's helping her learn her colors as well. I wish more things were in "Georges voice", but besides that it's great! Definitely a great first book for TagJr as there aren't a million things to click on and teaching a more basic concept (colors).
on April 15, 2015
Pages were somewhat worn and there were stains/food on some of the pages. Luckily I was able to clean them off, but description had said like new which it definitely wasn't, but it works so I was happy
on December 18, 2012
Amazing Leapfrog Tag Jr book. Also purchased the Tag Jr Scout reader for my 1 yr old grandson for Christmas. Must use the Scout reader with the book and it identifies the colors by touching the reader to the pictures on the pages. My grandson will love it as he loves Curious George.
on February 18, 2011
We got this for my 2 year old son for Christmas, along with the Tag reader Jr. Its not a bad book, there's just not a lot to it. My son just bangs the book and it recites the color on each page. There is one color per page and it reads off the color and name of the item. We haven't seen much else and gets bored with it pretty easily.