LeapFrog Tag Learn And Love To Read Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learn to read with the #1 best-selling reading system - Each touch of Tag brings words and pictures to life to make reading a rich, fulfilling experience
- Use your Tag Reader to bring phonics skills to life with Learn to Read Book Set 1, a six-book set for beginning readers featuring lovable LeapFrog characters
- Then use your Tag Reader to bring phonics skills to life again with Learn to Read Book Set 2, another six-book set featuring long vowels and more fun stories and lovable characters
- The case holds the Tag Reading System and up to six Tag books Premium plastic casing ensures protection while on the go
- The Tag Learn to Read System library features more than 80 interactive books, puzzles, maps and more (sold separately)
Customers also shopped for
Love learning with real books. The Tag system is recommended by 99% of teachers. Now re-sized to better fit little hands, the Tag Reader holds audio for up to 10 titles at a time from our library of 40+ books and games.
•The case holds the Tag Reading System and up to six Tag books
•Use your Tag Reader to bring phonics skills to life in this special six-book set for beginning readers
•Children explore long vowels and more beginning reading skills in six stories featuring lovable LeapFrog characters
•Premium plastic casing ensures protection while on the go
•Product measures: 12 x 8 x 15 inches
•Recomended Age: 4-8 Years
From the Manufacturer
A unique touch-and-talk device brings stories to life in the Tag Learn and Love to Read Set with a library of books and games from LeapFrog. This bundled set includes 13 books, a carrying case, and one Tag reader that can hold audio for up to 10 books at once. Funny voice-overs and cool sound effects add to the fun, helping children aged 4 to 8 years boost their confidence and their reading level.
Top Customer Reviews
- DO buy this set if you have a child in kindergarten struggling to learn to read and you plan on working with them nightly.
- DO purchase if you have a child that loves to read or loves books in general.
- DON'T purchase this set if you have a 4 year old or younger that doesn't read yet & is very active. I would wait until they are a bit older or invest in a less expensive set.
- DO purchase additional hardcover books w/ mainstream characters (Dora the Explorer, Spongebob, Toy Story and Disney Princess are all options) especially if you have a picky child (or hyper young boy). I will be going this route, we just bought Spongebob & he was very excited so we'll see how it turns out.
- DO plan on taking time to set up the Tag system before giving it as a gift. The setup time is extensive, requires connecting to a computer and downloading the books one by one onto the Tag pen.
That's all for now folks, feel free to comment if you have any questions. Thanks :-)
The set comes with 13 books but each book has to be downloaded separately. There is no button or way to download all books at the same time. So much for good programming. I finally got the books downloaded and the pen to work. Once one knows how, it is not that difficult. The difficulty is that one is not clearly told how to do this the first time. Also, I object having to provide personal information for marketing purposes. Of course, LeapFrog doesn't know if the information entered was correct or not.