Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 11, 2014
This is a great toy. The electronic voice is easy to understand, and there are lots of different activities for a child to do.The bus is pretty large, but it's very lightweight. The large format is wonderful for younger kids, because each touch-key surface is fairly big and very sensitive; you don't need terribly precise motor skills to use this toy. Kids can create music, learn vocabulary and practice the alphabet. The Learning Bus is ideal for kids to use by themselves on car trips, but it also provides activities for parents/sitters/older siblings to do with younger kids. The flat surface is easily cleaned, and it shuts off automatically if keys aren't pressed. which should make for good battery life. A real bargain!
on February 17, 2013
This toy was purchased for my 18-month-old son for Christmas. I can see him getting a lot of use out of it in the months to come. The music and speech are some of the least obnoxious sounds I've ever heard from a children's toy. There's lots to touch and hear, it's very interactive. My four-year-old plays with it occasionally, too. What I am most pleased with is the durability. Last night while running a bath my boy threw this into the tub, I didn't realize it was in there until it had been good and submerged for a few minutes. When I took it out it was filled with water. My husband dries it out, took it apart, and let the entire thing air dry overnight. This morning he put it back together and it was like it'd never even been in the bathtub, it works *perfectly.* Anything that can stand up to the kind of paces my kids put toys through is a winner in my book. Bonus is that it's very lightweight. I like the idea of it as a toy in the car.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2014
At one year old you wonder what your child is ready for. But they grow so fast and what they pick up can surprise you. Knowing it may be a while before he really understands something like this we decided to give it a try and were surprised how quick he picked up on it. Of course it's random pounding but he is getting the idea that different sounds come form different areas of the toy. And if you spend time working on it with him he picks it up even more. So even at one we think it's a great start. He definitely enjoys it. It's really a simple toy, only one piece, easy to use and no mess to clean up after.
on December 13, 2012
I got this one sale for Christmas for a toddler this year. There's nothing special about the Frustration packaging except it doesn't have the usual colorful packaging from the store. I almost feel like my kid would get more excited opening one with the regular packaging. Without it, it almost looks like a used toy. I confirmed that there were no batteries for this toy. Honestly you would know by simply holding the toy. It is very light, made with some rather cheap plastic. I've not given it to my kid yet but I doubt if it would stand the drops and bumps. Kinda disappointed about it since I didn't realize how cheap it look when we saw it at the store (kinda in a hurry). I'd recommend it buying this if it's dirt cheap like $10, otherwise not worth it. I have the green farm number on its way too, I'm sure it's the same kind of thing. Probably will return it.
on December 7, 2012
Frustration Free packaging means it comes in a plain cardboard box, not very nice for someone that may be wanting to give this as a present. Also there is no batteries unlike the retail packaging which comes with batteries. If giving as a pressent and you want to put batteries in it you'll have to cut tape to open the box. It does come with the instruction manual. Otherwise if it's for your kid and not a present then great. The toy itself is pretty good. I do wish the sound was louder (very unusual for a parent to say :) and more clear when things are pronouced. So forget trying to use this toy on a busy car ride or in a room with other things going on. Also wish they wouldn't use pictures of things that may be called two different things by kids, for example for 'T' there's a picture of a phone handset what some children would call a phone and some a telephone. Maybe they could have used a picture of a tiger or something there wouldnt be a question as to the name of it.
on November 30, 2015
2yr old son never played with this or used it. don't waste your money kind of seems like if it got stepped on it would break right away anyways. get something stronger or different to help with letters I have gone to the old fashion flash cards and they have worked the best with my son and he loves getting the cards when he has done it correctly. this toy doesn't give them the confidence they get when one on one with a parent
on December 14, 2012
My kid LOVES yellow school buses. In fact, he loves them more than fire engines, police cars, or any other vehicle. So, I thought that this would a be a really fun toy for him play with and reinforce the alphabet. And, based on the layout, this could do it. However, the downfall of the toy is its very smooth, no button, surface. I suppose it's great for wiping down, but it's horrible for toddlers to accurately touch ONE letter, especially as they're spaced so close together. Instead, a slight unintended brush will trigger neighboring letters too. Think Paper Jamz, or the touchscreen on your phone/tablet.
on February 2, 2017
My son loved this bus and still loves it. It's been stepped on, thrown, spilled on and tossed and it continues to work. He loves the songs and it has been a helpful tool for helping him learn his ABC's. We're hoping it will be a good tool for our newest little guy.
on December 4, 2013
This has a limited amount of games and songs on it that entertain for a limited amount of time. My daughter liked it for a month or two and largely moved on to new things and it lost it's interest. I wish there was a little more to this, but it still was fun for her while it lasted. We've moved on to the Leappad Ultra and wish maybe we got it earlier instead and bought a letter game with it instead of this bus... the fact that it has a bunch of games and can be cycled through is much better for us especially since we're limited on space and the bus is a bit large.
on August 7, 2014
This is the PERFECT gift for a two year old. At first, I was concerned that the sounds would be too loud and too much. However, the child found the gift before his birthday and carried it home before it was even wrapped! Everyone from his 8 year old sister down to his 4 year old sister love to play this with or without him.

I purchased a second for another 2 year old boy and he had the same reaction! His mother said it was the first gift he went to the morning after the party and began playing with it. It is well made, teaches children and is a lot of fun. It is not inexpensive but is very much worth the price. This toy can be used over and over, for years and years, by lots of different children.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.