- Buckle closure
- Material: Soft and durable Washed Canvas with PU Leather Decoration. The messenger sling bag is made of a very durable looking canvas material on the outside and a softer, more luxurious material inside the main compartment. NOTE: We have updated the tag, two tags are randomly sent. We appreciate your understanding.
- Size: 9.4*12.4*3.4 in (L*H*W). The shoulder bag can fit a 10" tablet. This canvas backpack is a mini backpack, but it is a great size to take to a day trip or shopping. The bag can be either carried with the hand handle or adjustable shoulder strap. Weight: approx. 710g. The full length of the strap: approx. 41in.
- The canvas backpack is vintage and multifunctional with lots of pockets. 1 zipper pocket is in the front flap; 1 zipper pocket and 1 open pocket are under the flap; 1 side pocket. The main compartment is fitted with two zip heads and pulls: 1 inner zipper pocket; 1 inner laptop pocket; 2 inner small pockets. A small laptop, iPhone, wallet, snacks, tickets and magazine will all fit comfortably with room left over for add-ons.
- The buckles on the top flap open and close easily and keep everything very secure. The zipper pocket on the top flap can put tickets and passport for easy access. The strap is adjustable and ultra-comfortable across your back and chest. It can act as a single-shoulder bag/sling bag, or a cross-body bag for use.
- Stylish, Unisex and Effective: It is a nice little bag for school, college, working, dating, shopping and traveling in daily life. Although it is not waterproof, it can also be carried for outdoor activities, such as running, cycling, camping, etc. It is a great gift for your friends and family.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For more than 15 years, Leaper is specialized in creating various backpacks to satisfy every customer's need.
Our products include laptop bags, casual backpacks, daypacks, travel bags, outdoor bags, school backpacks, rucksacks, handbags, messenger bags, toiletry bags, etc..
Our bags are upgraded fast to keep up with global fashion. We develop our bags according to the feedback data from our customers.
Now, our products are exported to more than 20 countries, such as Europe, US, Mid East and Australia, etc..
Material: Soft and durable Washed Canvas with Leather Decoration
Color: Black, Army Green, Coffee, Dark Blue, Khaki, Purplish Red, Purple, Green, Pink, Light Red
100% Brand New
Soft and durable canvas
The modern and urban design
The canvas bag is vintage and retro.
1pc canvas Sling Bag
You can return the item within 30 days after delivery. For quality issue, we can refund or send a replacement; For shipping issue, contact us firstly, so that we can check the shipping and resolve the issue for you; For other issues, contact us, and we would assist you resolving the issue.
TIPS: For any issue, please contact us firstly so that we can resolve your issue before you post a feedback or review.
Since the size is measured by hand, the real item could be slightly different from the size above.
Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings, etc., there could be some differences in the color tone of the pictures and the real item.
MFG Limitations: do get wet, avoid heat, avoid squeezing, etc.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 3.4 x 12.4 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- Item model number : BP3060
- Department : Unisex-adult (luggage only)
- Date First Available : November 24, 2015
- ASIN : B018FJHKO6
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This perfectly fits my ipad air 2, my small sketchbook, and a reading book, with room to spare. In the front pockets I have a collection of Copic markers, my sketch pencils, inking pens, eraser, and a few other art supplies for drawing/coloring on the go.
I tested this and it also fits my D&D sized books. I have several books, and they obviously wont ALL fit, but I was literally amazed as I managed to put in the 3 core rule books, my DM screen, and my Out of the Abyss setting. My dice and a small collection of miniatures fit in the front. So while this technically wont hold everything I need to DM my D&D game, it is more than enough for the Players Handbook, iPad, dice, sketchbook and minis that I need as a player.
For those with less nerdy needs for this bag, I imagine it could easily hold a change of clothes, some bathroom supplies, and some gadgets for an overnight stay, or would be an ideal carry-on bag for plane travel.
There is only one con to this bag, and it's more a con to me than the bag. I am an overweight woman, and so the strap does not fit across my chest as it would a normal sized person. To hold it in place the strap actually cups one of my breasts and looks awful. So instead I sling it over just one shoulder and carry it that way. I've already lost 40 pounds and I am looking forward to loosing more so that when this bag does fit me as it should I can use it to go hiking and bring snacks, water, my phone, and my sketchbook so I can draw wherever the path takes me.
The bag is sturdy, the materials are quality, it has tons of little compartments to keep all your stuff organized, and the design of the shape of the bag allows you to fit a lot more than one would expect without the bag appear to bulge and get all rounded and overstuffed. It holds its squarish shape when full.
This bag is perfect and I may end up getting the larger one to be my new D&D bag, maybe in a different color.
- Durable (mostly).
- Strap is adjustable.
- Lots of pockets.
- Water bottle holder mesh tore from elastic on first use with a regular sized water bottle.
- Over time the strap has started to loosen up. Adjustments are needed daily vs. weekly.
I purchased the Large not just for more space, but also for the water bottle pocket. I could use the other side pocket for an umbrella if needed (as shown in the image I've provided).
This is a great looking spacious backpack with many pockets. There's a total of 9 pockets with the Large; 8 with the Medium (Medium doesn't have the water bottle pocket). The flap & side pocket are the only two that are magnetic, & they're strong magnets.
This is a great backpack, overall. Definitely better than my previous one. This is now my everyday backpack.
Mine currently holds: My wallet (women's), my kindle with case, four small notebooks and three pens, charger cord for kindle, sunglasses, multitool, small flashlight, pocket knife, travel hygiene kit: Nail clippers, travel toothbrush, chapstick, band aids, Neosporin.. And a walkie talkie with room to toss in a few extras. And I can strap a water bottle under the front flap. Note: The clips are not actually belt straps but instead very strong magnets.
I take this everywhere and I have yet had to dig around for any of the above mentioned items, all neatly stored and kept in place.
And I highly doubt anyone carries that much with them.
This bag is great. My only complaint is that it is a little awkward to quickly sling over the shoulder. But alas it is a cross body bag and I do not use that function as intended.
All in all: Excellent, absolutely excellent, especially for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
I have a number of messenger bags but liked the look of this one and I wanted a bag which went diagonal across my back.
This is ideal, and after a few weeks worth of travel I can't fault it. I have added a little lock for the main compartment but overall very pleased with the purchase.
I would highly recommend.