Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop STEM Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
asked by Eltekeh on November 7, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
The minimum age for the Leapster TV and L-max products is 4. For your 3 year old I would recommend Vtech's V.Smile TV Learning System, which is appropriate for 3+. In addition, the V.Smile offers 2 player modes in most games while the Leapster TV does not. If you have not already purchased the L-Max for your 5-year old then you should consider the Vtech's V.Smile Interactive Learning Handheld Game, which is the equivalent of the L-Max for a 5 year old. Both systems can share the same cartridges as well.
Daemon Of Chaos answered on November 10, 2006
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just wanted to correct this. Leapster TV does offer a 2nd controller. I'm doing my homework on Leapster TV and Vsmile and I found out that Leapster TV does have a 2nd controller. You have to look at the games before you buy them to ensure the game is two player though
Eric R. Crouse answered on November 12, 2006
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Love_my_child answered on November 12, 2006
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Eltekeh answered on November 11, 2006
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product