- File Size: 1414 KB
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: learnoutlive.com (October 5, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 5, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009MLLVCO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#470,162 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #34 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Hebrew
- #112 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing
- #264 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing > Handwriting
Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: Hebrew Handwriting - an introduction to cursive Hebrew Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, yeah, that is what the letters were, but if anyone knew the modern Greek alphabet and pronunciation, they could read it quite easily, as I could.
Now I wish I had known how to write notes in Hebrew, this book really would have been a fun one to have back then but now I can read written Hebrew almost as easily as the block letters.
The book was VERY easy to read and comprehend. I have no problems recommending it to anyone who wants or needs to learn how to write Hebrew handwriting!Learn Hebrew The Fun & Easy Way: Hebrew Handwriting - an introduction to cursive Hebrew
Since I'm a bit on the picky side, I would have liked to see how the letters should look on a grid or lines. The author does do that at the very end, which was great for me to follow. :)
I loved how easy it was to learn a whole new alphabet!
I'm sending a letter to my friend in Israel this weekend, I hope he understands my cursive handwriting!!! ;)