Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Learn Like Einstein: Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything With Ease… Become An Expert in Record Time (Accelerated Learning) (Learning how to Learn Book 5) Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Very helpful book! It helps you improve your learning abilities specially in memorizing. We always have a hard time memorizing everything like math formulas, poems, or paragraphs but this book gives you a better way to learn faster. It contains methods which will help you develop and will train your brain. It does helped me to focus more and in fact have more mental clarity that is needed in my studies. Well done. - Reader
- If you follow the tips as what the authors wrote in this book it will help you to be more better. Grab this book, it's really worth the read. - Reader
- This book is one of the best of the topic I've read so far. The topic was well worth the read. It was outlined systematically bringing different glimpses on how to improve retention, challenge your mind and improveevery aspect of learning. This is a great tool for those who are looking to improve the learning experience. - Reader
- A+ memory tips and advice. - Reader
- ASIN : B06XQMNKQJ
- Publisher : PH Learning Inc. (March 18, 2017)
- Publication date : March 18, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 1196 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 92 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,885 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Learn Like Einstein is a great tool and is the sort of book that we should receive when we're in elementary school so we develop good habits and work ethics. This would really have helped my grades earlier but hey, it's never too late.
Great look into social and applied psychology. Hope the author writes more like this.
Top reviews from other countries
For example "Read faster" tells you to read two words at once, then once mastered read three or four words. But it never explains how to do this.
The kindle version (can't speak for the actual book) needs a good proof reading as there are many errors, for example when listing about conscious competency, one is listed twice with different descriptions.