- File Size: 10277 KB
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 24, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7A4NFT
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #31,162 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Learn NodeJS in 1 Day: Complete Node JS Guide with Examples Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author ” Krishna Rungta” has described all the things so clearly and step by step, that’s why I didn’t face any hassle to understand all these lessons that what the author included here. I just want to say honestly that, this guidebook really helped me a lot to get a better understanding about NodeJS and definitely I would like to recommend it to all interested readers.
Then in chapter three there is another error when working within the section "Using modules in Node.js." The author has the reader run "npm install express" right off the bat, without any kind of set-up. The author should start off with a very basic npm overview and have the reader run "npm init" in the project directory, go through project setup, and then run "npm install express --save" in order to install express for the exercise.
These are just two examples in the first four chapters of very poor instruction to a somewhat complex subject. The unknowing reader would be left confused and the missing details that are super important when learning Node, package management, and the JS stack. Not a good book. I'm sorry I bought it.
This book isn't very well organized and the information isn't very helpful to someone wanting to learn NodeJS.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Site Design