Learn to Program with C++ 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The easiest technical book you'll ever read. Open it up and see for yourself!
Join Professor Smiley's C++ class as he teaches essential skills in programming, coding, and more. Using a student-instructor conversational format, this book starts at the very beginning with crucial programming fundamentals. You'll quickly learn how to identify customer needs so that you can create an application that achieves programming objectives--just like experienced programmers. By identifying clear client goals, you'll learn important programming basics--like how computers view input and execute output based on the information they are given--then use those skills to develop real-world applications. Participate in this one-of-a-kind classroom experience and see why Professor Smiley is renowned for making learning fun and easy.
- Learn fundamental programming concepts, which can be applied to multiple languages
- Develop your C++ skills with real-world, hands-on programming projects
- Work with program variables, constants, and C++ data types
- Create and run a C++ program using Windows Notepad
- Adapt to runtime conditions with selection structures and statements
- Use loops to increase your programming power
- Learn about pointers, arrays, objects, classes, and more
About the Author
- ISBN-10 : 0072225351
- Paperback : 624 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0072225358
- Item Weight : 2.72 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 7.2 x 1.52 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Osborne Media; 1st Edition (October 28, 2002)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,628,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: