Rosetta Stone Learn Spanish Bonus Pack Bundle| Lifetime Online Access + Grammar Guide + Dictionary Book Set| PC/Mac Keycard
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (5%)|
- Everything you need to learn Spanish in one box plus with Rosetta Stone: Unlimited languages, you'll receive access to all 24+ of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Rosetta stone lifetime subscription: Access our award-winning program from the cloud. It syncs across desktop, mobile, and tablet for convenient learning
- Barron’s grammar guide: Learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
- Barron’s dictionary: Look up important definitions from this trusted source
- Lifetime of the product: This lifetime product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available. A lifetime subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Millions of people around the world have already learned a new language with our award-winning approach. It's no coincidence that Rosetta Stone is the fastest way to learn a language. Our method is effective because it's more than the newest app-it's the result of decades of research into the way people learn best.
- Product Dimensions : 6.69 x 4.31 x 9.19 inches; 7.25 Ounces
- Our Recommended age : 5 - 20 years
- Manufacturer recommended age : 5 years and up
- Item model number : 91407
- Date First Available : April 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : Fairfield Language Technologies
- ASIN : B07NYTJ5H4
- Best Sellers Rank: #12 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Duolingo is by far the best program to start out with. Just started using it 9 month ago - and its free. There are paid options, some of which I have purchased.
Babble is the next best, especially if you are really dedicated and want to learn fast. ( I have used it for about 3 years.)
Mondly is a waist of money. It has a cool mixed reality feature, but it is not a great learning tool. (Have a lifetime subscription because it was cheep.)
Primsler is a waist of money. Their philosophy is unique and totally self-serving. (I only purchased the begging set before knowing this is a waist of money.)
Barron's is good for reference.
I have studied German, Spanish, Chinese, Romanian and Japanese over the years.
Amazon will not let you return the item after 30 day and its a lifetime product. Yet I must say the person at Amazon did all she could do for me and I appreciate her help.
After numerous hours of trying to get some assist on this product my son got someone from Rosette Stone (877-211-2367) who found the problem and was able to resolve it. So if you have hours to wait on the phone you will be able to get someone to assist you.
I've been using this constantly for a week now. It's easy to use and navigate the app - it's also very addictive (unlike the other language learning apps, where I lost interest after 1-2 days of use).
My favorite part, however, is the speech recognition. It really gets you speaking properly. I think Rosetta Stone did a great job there, and in the app overall.