- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.9 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: 1617160849
- Item model number: 27874
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 14, 2010
- Average Customer Review: 77 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) - Level 1-3 Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Access for up to 5 family members
- Download activation key included
- Learn at your own pace with our course that never expires
- Proprietary speech-recognition technology compares your voice to a native speaker 100 times per second
- Access to award winning mobile app for 3-months - available on Kindle Fire HD, iOS, and Android
- Live online tutoring sessions with a Native Speaker - 3-month trial included
- Earbuds with microphone included in box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover the new Rosetta Stone Level 1-3 Set experience
Millions of people around the world have already learned a new language with our award-winning approach. It's no coincidence that Rosetta Stone is the fastest way to learn a language. Our method is effective because it's more than the newest app—it's the result of decades of research into the way people learn best.
Rosetta Stone Levels 1-3 Set
Live Conversation Sessions
What will you learn?
Rosetta Stone Level 1-3
With the Rosetta Stone Level 1-3 set you will communicate and connect around the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share ideas and opinions in your new language.
Level 1: 0-50 Hours
Gain confidence by mastering basic conversational skills. This includes greetings, introductions, simple Q&A's, and much more.
Level 2: 51-100 Hours
Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. This includes giving (and getting) directions, using transportation, telling time, eating out, and more.
Level 3: 101 - 150 Hours
Learn to share ideas and opinions, express feelings, and talk everyday life. This includes your interests, profession, current events, and more.
You’ll learn through immersion—which means you’ll only hear and speak your new language. Without offering your native language for translation, our interactive immersion encourages you to learn more actively than other methods, which means you’ll be more successful.
Our advanced system presents material at the right intervals to optimize your individual learning. The curriculum is sequenced to introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain’s natural language learning ability.
Advanced speech recognition technology analyzes every syllable, whenever you speak.
Does the Rosetta Stone solution work?
- Millions of learners around the world have discovered a language with the Rosetta Stone solution—from individuals to corporate clients such as NASA, the US State Department, and more than 10,000 schools.
Rosetta Stone Advanced Features
Rosetta Studio introduces you to real conversation in online sessions with language coaches who are native speakers. Supercharge your learning and experience everything communicating live has to offer.
Rosetta World is a lively online community where ramping up your language skills looks a lot like playing games. Reinforce what you've learned by having a live online chat, or facing off against new friends around the world. Chances are, you'll be having so much fun, you won't realize how much you're improving.
Rosetta Stone on the Go
Learn and practice on the go-or sync and track your progress across multiple devices. Our available mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones make it easy.
Ready To Dive In?
If you want to learn to swim, you need to get in the water.
It's the same with learning to speak another language. Without your native language for help, you''ll learn actively—which makes you more successful.
Connect with the world. Learn language fundamentals from greetings and introductions to simple questions and answers. Give and get directions, tell time, and dine out. Share your opinions, and talk about everyday life: your interests, your work, current events, and more.
Platform: PC/Mac Disc | Edition: Spanish (Latin America)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Recently, I began using a copy of Rosetta Stone Version 3: Spanish (Latin...Read more