Learning Tower Kids Adjustable Height Kitchen Step Stool with Safety Rail (Apple Green) – Wood Construction, Perfect for Toddlers – Quality Learning Furniture from Little Partners
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ➤CHECK OUT OUR LEARNING TOWER ADD-ONS - A great way to enhance our experience with the Learning Tower is with our Art Easels and Playhouse kits. These add-ons increase functionality and give your kids even more fun things to do with the Learning Tower.
- ➤TOP RATED KITCHEN HELPER STEP STOOL - Parents, caregivers, teachers and chefs agree this is the BEST kids step stool for learning and safe nurturing of your child's curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
- ➤GREAT GIFT IDEA - Perfect for the curious little learner in your family. No more peaking over the edge of the counter. The Learning Tower sits flush with the edge of most counters and kitchen islands.
- ➤BOND WITH YOUR CHILD - Teach them how to cook. Have some fun rolling pizza dough together or using the cookie cutter for holiday cookies. Teach them responsibility too. The learning tower is also a great tool to teach your kids how to clean up and wash dishes.
- ➤HIGH QUALITY - Solid wood construction. Made from layered Birch & Poplar with a non-toxic, lead-free finish that cleans easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Your Search for the Perfect Toddler Learning Tool is Over.
When you purchase your Learning Tower, here's what you should do...
Rip it open the first chance you get. Take out the pieces to your new Learning Tower and assemble it. Once assembled, notice the superior craftsmanship that went into its production.
Now push it up against the kitchen counter and introduce it to your little one. As you cook and prepare food, notice how happy joining in the fun makes your toddler.
What Separates the Learning Tower From the Competition?
It's simple really. It starts with its solid wood construction. It's made out of Birch & Poplar. That's why it doesn't fold; it isn't made of particle board.
So try out this amazing learning and bonding tool with your toddler and order one now. Or maybe you can get two; one for your baby and one for a friend.
Top customer reviews
Assembly reminded me of a piece of Ikea furniture. I think Ikea is easy to assemble so this is not a complaint. My only complaint is the screws it came with were cheaply made. They were made of semi-soft metal that stripped easily. If we ever have to take this apart I will have to buy new screws from the hardware store. For something that cost $200 I expected better quality control for the hardware. Really, I wish Ikea would make one of these because they would probably produce something cheaper and with better hardware. The redeeming factor is I think Little Partners is a small business and it is good to help out the little guys.
During Thanksgiving it did comfortably hold my 20 month old and her 4 year old cousin. The size of the platform being easily adjustable and big enough for 2+ kids is why I chose the Learning Tower over the Kitchen Helper. If needing something for just one kid I suggest looking at some of the cheaper, smaller options.
- The assembly took a little while, maybe 30 minutes with a power drill. But the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The product had a slight odor initially, probably from the finish on the wood, but it cleared up right away.
- The Tower is large and although fairly heavy, with the pads on the bottom, it moves smoothly over our wood floor. I am able to easily slide it to a different position in the kitchen. Our 2-year-old can also move it, but the "feet" that stick out cause her to stub her toes, so we don't encourage it. Other reviews complained about the "feet", but I feel that the tower is sturdy and safe the way that it is and it is easy to avoid tripping or kicking them.
- Our daughter was 23 months when we set this up, and she immediately figured out how to climb into and out of it, and we have had absolutely NO issues with the platform being unstable. We have the platform at the highest level currently, but with 4 height options, this will grow well with our child.
- We highly suggest this product. Our daughter loves using it - every time we are in the kitchen, she asks for her "tower" so she can help with whatever we are doing.
I did a lot of research before deciding to buy the learning tower over similar products. My two biggest reasons for paying the extra money to get the learing tower were that (1) it is large enough for 2 kids to stand in it at the same time and (2) it felt much sturdier than some of the collapsible versions. I highly recommend this product if you have a big kitchen. Your child will love "cooking" alongside you every evening.