CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Learning Tower Kids Adjustable Height Kitchen Step Stool with Safety Rail (Soft White) – Wood Construction, Perfect for Toddlers – Quality Learning Furniture from Little Partners
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ➤CHECK OUT OUR LEARNING TOWER ADD-ONS - A great way to enhance our experience with the Learning Tower is with our Art Easels and Playhouse kits. These add-ons increase functionality and give your kids even more fun things to do with the Learning Tower.
- ➤TOP RATED KITCHEN HELPER STEP STOOL - Parents, caregivers, teachers and chefs agree this is the BEST kids step stool for learning and safe nurturing of your child's curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
- ➤GREAT GIFT IDEA - Perfect for the curious little learner in your family. No more peaking over the edge of the counter. The Learning Tower sits flush with the edge of most counters and kitchen islands.
- ➤BOND WITH YOUR CHILD - Teach them how to cook. Have some fun rolling pizza dough together or using the cookie cutter for holiday cookies. Teach them responsibility too. The learning tower is also a great tool to teach your kids how to clean up and wash dishes.
- ➤HIGH QUALITY - Solid wood construction. Made from layered Birch & Poplar with a non-toxic, lead-free finish that cleans easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your Search for the Perfect Toddler Learning Tool is Over.
When you purchase your Learning Tower, here's what you should do...
Rip it open the first chance you get. Take out the pieces to your new Learning Tower and assemble it. Once assembled, notice the superior craftsmanship that went into its production.
Now push it up against the kitchen counter and introduce it to your little one. As you cook and prepare food, notice how happy joining in the fun makes your toddler.
What Separates the Learning Tower From the Competition?
It's simple really. It starts with its solid wood construction. It's made out of Birch & Poplar. That's why it doesn't fold; it isn't made of particle board.
So try out this amazing learning and bonding tool with your toddler and order one now. Or maybe you can get two; one for your baby and one for a friend.
Top customer reviews
We started using this product when my son was 15 months old. He was not yet walking, but proficient at standing. He was a little young for it, admittedly, and it was used only under constant supervision. The openings on the sides are quite large and a child can fall out if he / she missteps. We were going to enclose the sides as other reviewers had done, however, our son seemed quite stable inside and didn't fall. He is now 19 months and we use it daily, still on the highest level.
This learning tower enables my son to see what I'm doing when cooking, cleaning, or doing other projects in the kitchen. He used to whine at my feet and want to be held constantly while I worked in the kitchen but being able to stand at counter level, see, and participate in the projects makes those times learning opportunities for him and far less stressful for me.
We also use the stand of the tower as a snack table when he's on the move. He loves to stop there, eat a bite or two, then go about his play. It keeps food and drink easily within his reach but still concentrated in the kitchen.
Other reviewers have mentioned concerns with an unstable platform. We have not encountered this. To adjust the platform requires pulling the embedded handle up and raising the platform out of the notches on each side. Stepping on the handle does not cause any instability. Putting all his weight on one end or the other does not cause any instability.
We purchased the red color, which goes well in our kitchen. The finish is smooth and easy to clean. There are a few small scratches from where my son threw his heavier toys, but that is to be expected with heavy use.
The biggest con we found was that the tower scratched our wood floors. Though it does come with pads for the feet, they are not enough to prevent scratches. We purchased thicker pads with sturdier adhesive from a local hardware store and have not had any more scratches (From the tower, anyway. Flying wooden vegetables is another matter).