CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Learning Tower Kids Adjustable Height Kitchen Step Stool with Safety Rail (Dark Cherry) – Wood Construction, Perfect for Toddlers – Quality Learning Furniture from Little Partners
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- - CHECK OUT OUR LEARNING TOWER ADD-ONS - A great way to enhance our experience with the Learning Tower is with our Art Easels and Playhouse kits. These add-ons increase functionality and give your kids even more fun things to do with the Learning Tower.
- - TOP RATED KITCHEN HELPER STEP STOOL - Parents, caregivers, teachers and chefs agree this is the BEST kids step stool for learning and safe nurturing of your child's curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
- - GREAT GIFT IDEA - Perfect for the curious little learner in your family. No more peaking over the edge of the counter. The Learning Tower sits flush with the edge of most counters and kitchen islands.
- - BOND WITH YOUR CHILD - Teach them how to cook. Have some fun rolling pizza dough together or using the cookie cutter for holiday cookies. Teach them responsibility too. The learning tower is also a great tool to teach your kids how to clean up and wash dishes.
- - HIGH QUALITY - Solid wood construction. Made from layered Birch & Poplar with a non-toxic, lead-free finish that cleans easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your Search for the Perfect Toddler Learning Tool is Over.
When you purchase your Learning Tower, here's what you should do...
Rip it open the first chance you get. Take out the pieces to your new Learning Tower and assemble it. Once assembled, notice the superior craftsmanship that went into its production.
Now push it up against the kitchen counter and introduce it to your little one. As you cook and prepare food, notice how happy joining in the fun makes your toddler.
What Separates the Learning Tower From the Competition?
It's simple really. It starts with its solid wood construction. It's made out of Birch & Poplar. That's why it doesn't fold; it isn't made of particle board.
So try out this amazing learning and bonding tool with your toddler and order one now. Or maybe you can get two; one for your baby and one for a friend.
Compare to similar items
This item Learning Tower Kids Adjustable Height Kitchen Step Stool with Safety Rail (Dark Cherry) – Wood Construction, Perfect for Toddlers – Quality Learning Furniture from Little Partners
|Price||$199.99||See price in cart||$107.92||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quidsi Retail LLC||stores123||PTC Store||stores123|
|Batteries are Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 39 x 22 in||5.5 x 20.25 x 40.25 in||20 x 40 x 6 in||5.5 x 20.25 x 40.25 in|
|Item Weight||35 lbs||21.5 lbs||19.5 lbs||20.9 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The board on which your child will be standing can flip up on the one side if your child to steps on the far opposite edge. This is due to the height adjustment fixture which allows to create a leverage-effect if your child's feet apply enough pressure for the board to flip (guess who was tip-toeing and managed to achieve that within 10 minutes of use...). Our little one (thankfully) managed to adjust balance quickly enough not to slide into the gap between standing board and frame.
2. To stabilize the step stool its foot extends sideways in every direction. Since those extensions don't go all the way up to the top of the chair your brain assumes a smaller footprint and we find ourselves continuously tripping over these edges (which can be painful). Feel free to call us stupid, since our brain can't manage to get used to this tripping hazard or make us feel better by confirming this experience :-)
3. Our painted version (green) apparently had been boxed by the manufacturer when the paint hadn't dried completely yet. One could still smell the fresh paint (so had to let it air out) and more annoyingly the individual parts were "glued" together by the wet paint, which resulted in paint being torn off (see attached pictures), when having to forcefully separate parts.
Our little one loves to "help" in the kitchen so much now, that I'll keep it, but I would buy a different product if I had to chose again..
My little one is able to easily climb in and out of it with little assistance and I feel that she is very secure when on it. It will easily adjust to 3 other settings as she grows.
It is nice sized, so it takes up a little space. But... I honestly feel that the space it utilizes is such a small sacrifice for such a great investment that will be used for many years to come. Hands down... I highly recommend this product. It's obvious that the Little Partners company prides themselves on high quality and aesthetically pleasing products. Don't take a chance on another company's product that may be slightly cheaper. You may be disappointed... Whereas with this product, you'll be proud to show it off and have peace of mind with the safety of your little one.