- File Size: 2301 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: learnoutlive.com (May 28, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00872JR3Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#795,829 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #68 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Hebrew
- #115 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Language Studies
- #603 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Language Studies
Learning Basic Biblical Hebrew With 10 Popular Phrases From Exodus Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beyond that, the layout and presentation of the material takes me back to a time when books were a work of art in their own rite. The publishers of today seem to forget that many of us need the visual stimulation that illustrators use to bring to the total experience of book reading. Eti's choice of background and calligraphy make this a visual joy. Her use of multi-media audio also add nuanced value to reading and learning. Even giving me phonetic spellings provide additional opportunities to go deeper into this simple presentation of Hebrew.
I found this book deceptively simple. It has given me the power of spoken Hebrew which adds a deeper connection with both the language and the eternal messages the language revealed.