CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Learning Journey Match It! - Spelling - 20 Self-Correcting Spelling Puzzle for Three and Four Letter Words with Matching Images
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.34 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILD ON EARLY READING SKILLS – The Match It! Spelling collection of puzzles teach a range of early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY – The puzzles contain both three- and four-letter words. Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, teaching them the importance of focusing on the task to completion.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Match It! Spelling||Match It! 3 Letter Words||Match It! 4 Letter Words||Match It! Letters|
|Quantity||10 three-piece and 10 four-piece word puzzles||20 three-piece word puzzles||20 four-piece word puzzles||20 three-piece word puzzles|
|Skills||Teaches basic spelling||Introduces simple three letter spelling words||Introduces simple four letter spelling words||Expands vocabulary|
Match It! games are exciting, educational games designed to be fun and interactive. In addition to building new skills and concepts, these high-quality games teach children important social skills such as communicating, sharing, waiting and taking turns. These games allow children to build their memory, comprehension, language, math and science skills.
Match It! Spelling Game
A terrific learning tool for everyone.
This colorful set of three-letter and four-letter puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to spelling. They can learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzles are self-correcting — only cards with the correct sequence will fit together. Match It! Spelling is a fun and easy way to learn this necessary skill. The Match It! series feature self-correcting puzzle cards in a wide range of titles that introduce children to specific educational topics and skills that engage children in the learning process in a very fun and entertaining way.
The Learning Journey conducted extensive research of worldwide curriculums to determine the specific skills children need to develop during the various stages of their early lives. Extensive investigation revealed that the hundreds of specific skills identified fell into one or more defined categories. These categories were further developed and today make up The Learning Journey Skill Sets list. Look for these Skill Set icons on the back of The Learning Journey’s products.
If you are looking for toys that both entertain AND help your children learn, then The Learning Journey is for you. The Learning Journey has spent the past 23 years designing and developing toys that are so much fun that kids won’t even realize they are learning. Not only do their exclusive line of interactive toys promote learning, they also encourage confidence as they enhance a child's potential. Check out all the great products from The Learning Journey right here at Amazon.
This colorful set of three-letter and four-letter puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to spelling.They can learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzles are self-correcting - only cards with the correct sequence will fit together. Match It! Spelling is a fun and easy way to learn this necessary skill.
From the Manufacturer
The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It Spelling includes 10 three piece and 10 four piece self-correcting puzzle sets. Ages 4+ years.
Safety WarningWARNING- choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Legal DisclaimerLike New In Mint Condition Super Fast Shipping
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was a decent way for her to learn some more capitals and match them with their lower case counterparts. The pictures were somewhat difficult, especially as they are the centerpiece of each puzzle. She had some trouble figuring out what letter each picture would start with. Most of the pictures were good, but to a 4 yr old life is quite difficult when your parent is telling you that elephant does not start with "L". Of course, a lot of English doesn't make sense.
I think its a helpful tool to be used in moderation and in conjunction with other learning tools.
BOAT, KITE, CAKE, TREE, SHOE, SOCK, RING, BIRD, FROG, DUCK
BUG, CAT, COW, PIG, PIE, FOX, CAR, BUS, KEY, DOG
The only downside I can say about this is that it is that the storage isn't ideal. There really isn't a way to separate the puzzles, so all the different puzzle pieces mix together in the box. Our son will dump out all the pieces and you kind of have to do a scavenger hunt for the right pieces. Right now we just find a couple of his favorite words and leave them out on a table so we don't have to constantly go through the box and find the right pieces for each of those puzzles. With that being said, our son is only 2, so as he gets older, he will be able to sort through all the pieces in the box and match them to the right puzzles. In fact, it could e
nd up being a challenge for him, and a good thing.