- File Size: 1856 KB
- Print Length: 110 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: RJ Parker Publishing (November 9, 2017)
- Publication Date: November 9, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077BPHRPD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#284,500 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #28 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Teen Health
- #30 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Hoarding
- #52 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
|Print List Price:||$7.96|
Save $4.97 (62%)
Learning To Live With OCD and Anxiety: separating myths from facts Kindle Edition
|Length: 110 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 10 - 18|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OCD is a mental disease which cannot be detected by the usual tests or scans. It requires specialized treatment by a qualified professional. Those persons with OCD and anxiety need your support and understanding.
This book explains the elements of OCD and offers insightful suggestions for dealing with it or helping someone else who is suffering.