Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on September 19, 2017
This is really helpful for my class in Critical Thinking. I like the way it steps you through problems and helps you correct any mistakes.
on March 23, 2017
Meets requirements of my class
on December 4, 2014
This was a very helpful CD!!! Had such a hard time with understanding this class but the CD helped out so much.
on January 22, 2013
What an excellent CD! I did not need the book when I had this CD. It taught me everything I needed to know in the book.
on October 22, 2013
I find this Logic CD-ROM to be enjoyably comprehensive. It is an interactive program, with verbal and visual guidance, breaking down all main categories covered in a typical freshman logic course.
on November 13, 2013
My teacher says at the end of every class, "and if you have the CD Rom, practice practice practice!" I think she's right. It's been really helpful.
on January 3, 2013
Using this CD along with the textbook makes it easy to study this subject independently. This product utilizes interactive learning along with visual aids.
on October 20, 2014
helped me understand totally what my teacher didn't explain.
on July 18, 2015
That was exactly what I expected
on November 10, 2013
I thought this was like an e-book CD-ROM but unfortunately its not. It's has quizzes and games that relate to the book. I should of read the fine print.