- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Learning Medicine; 1 edition (May 21, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0996153306
- ISBN-13: 978-0996153300
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #645,564 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Learning Medicine: An Evidence-Based Guide Paperback – May 21, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Alex Chamessian and Peter Wei met as medical students at Duke University. Alex is currently an MD/PhD student interested in pain medicine. Peter is an MD starting his residency in radiology. Beyond being passionate about their medical careers, they are both fascinated with the art and science of effective learning techniques. They are committed to becoming better doctors, and want to help you do the same.