- Paperback: 786 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 3 edition (June 16, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491949465
- ISBN-13: 978-1491949467
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #530,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the 1st edition:
- Just get this book... [it] will work like a miracle for you - Abdul Khan, Amazon
- Excellent! Easy to read, straightforward guide. Already learned several very useful things - Holly, Good Reads
- Finally a comprehensive resource for HTML users who want to move to the next level - Michael L. Kleper, The Kleper Report
From the 2nd edition:
- This is a very good resource. I will most likely buy the next edition - Amazon
- One of the best intro for beginners books I've ever read - Amazon
- Amazing book - O'Reilly did it again! - Amazon
A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Dynamic Websites
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Regardless of what book you choose, PHP is a wonderful language to learn. Web programming used to bore me because HTML didn't "do" anything. Learning PHP allows you to actually make a useful and dynamic website, and HTML5 has some pretty awesome new features as well. It is an exciting time to be a programmer or a web designer.