Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot, Coding STEM Toy, 45 Piece Coding Set, Ages 5+
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.20 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EARLY STEM SKILLS: Botley helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that's perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- SCREEN-FREE: Botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. Botley's easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling SMART LOGIC: Now smart logic gives Botley the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- READY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Botley is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for Botley and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- 45-PIECE ACTIVITY SET: Botley’s 45-piece set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, and 42 coding cards
- Botley the Coding Robot requires 5 AAA batteries. Batteries are not included
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
100% Screen-Free Fun
Botley’s remote programmer makes coding completely screen-free – no phone or tablet required. Plus, Botley’s ready to go out of the box - no app to download, no codes to enter.
Explore Botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 120 steps. Botley can follow looping commands or use smart logic to detect and move around objects in his path.
Black Line Following
Flip the switch to black-line follow mode and set up a path for Botley to travel. Use the included tiles, or draw your own line. Watch him go!
Botley even has hidden features to unlock! With his fun challenges, Botley helps children take their first step into coding and always keeps it fun!
Botley’s 45-piece activity set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 42 coding cards. Botley the Coding Robot can grow with your child by adding the 77-piece set as their skills advance.
STEM Learning & Fun
Learning Resources offers a huge selection of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math toys. These toys help children problem-solve, communicate effectively, prepare for future success, and have fun at the same time!
Meet Botley, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources family, Botley is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with Botley, and with his advanced features, he’ll grow with them for many play filled years to come. Botley is ready to use right out of the box, he’ll have kids coding in minutes! Botley is also 100% screen free – no phone or tablet required. And that’s not all – he comes with an included 45-piece activity set so kids can interact with coding cards, set up obstacles and more. Explore Botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programed to go around objects with if/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for Botley to travel. And Botley even has hidden features to unlock! Learning coding with Botley helps to foster creativity, develop problem solving and critical thinking skills and is fun! Children will be challenged, entertained, delighted and learn all at the same time.
No Warning Applicable