Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet
|Price:||$6.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.49 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of nylon-like fabric with hook-and-loop fasteners, wallet includes 30 bills, 40 coins, pretend credit card, and bank card
- Features zippered coin compartment and suggested activities
- Using a real wallet in pretend play helps children learn about money organization and responsibility
- Part of the Pretend & Play line that fosters healthy early childhood development by helping kids interpret and imitate the world around them. Durable and engaging, our extensive collection of Pretend & Play products will last through years of play.
- Ideal for ages 3+
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Go on a learning spree!
Ready to help kids learn the importance of money management while they play and have fun? The Cash ‘N Carry Wallet is perfect for helping eager minds develop math skills, money skills, and so much more.
Children will always have cash on hand and ready with this bi-fold wallet. Made of nylon-like material, this durable wallet features cash and credit card slots, a zippered coin compartment, and a pocket for bills. The convenient hook and loop fastener is easier for younger kids to manipulate. Plus, the Wallet comes with 30 bills, 40 coins, and it even includes pretend credit and debit cards!
Play money teaches real skills.
Use the included pretend U.S. currency to teach kids real-life knowledge. It’s fun to use the Cash N’ Carry Wallet to make up developmental games and activities, like:
● Asking kids to identify the different coins and different bill denominations. The realistic look of the money can help children when they begin to use real money.
● Incorporating the values of each coin as children play, so they begin to learn the coins are worth different amounts. Have them count nickels by skip counting by fives, or dimes by skip counting by tens.
● Challenging kids by giving them an amount and having them use different coin denominations to equal that amount.
● Setting up a mock store and having children shop for differently-priced items. As they buy and sell items, children learn to add and subtract money and make change.
Through play, kids increase their money fluency and learn money organization while having fun. Teaching these skills at an early age can lead to a lifetime of strong money management.
For ages 3+.
- Early Math Skills
- Money Skills
- Vocabulary Development
- Social Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Speech & Language Development
About Learning Resources
Learning Resources is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products. Our mission is to support teachers and parents by providing unique, high-quality educational tools that enhance instruction and provide engaging learning experiences that meet children's individual needs.
Developed by top educators, our award-winning products have been trusted by teachers and parents for over 30 years and include brands like Pretend & Play, Smart Snacks, New Sprouts, Gears! Gears! Gears!, Primary Science, Hands-On Standards publications, Rainbow Fractions and Reading Rods.
For ages 3+
Top Customer Reviews
She spent most of the day playing with the coins, buying stuff from me and using her credit cards LOL I am really not that into shopping (online shopping is my thing), but she has become a professional shopper in one day LOL She is truly the material girl!
When she is slightly older, I believe this wallet might help her understand how many dollars in $5, $10, $20 and so on. I like it a lot and I am often too critical in my reviews.
It has everything we would have in our wallets that seems to draw them to it.
I got this for my granddaughter for Christmas, I gave it a good once over and checked the quality out.
The money is paper as it should be , because it is paper money like we have.
The coins are plastic as they should be for play use, they are more then enough detailed to determine their amount.
You will also receive some fake credit cards which are perfect, the wallet is a cute wallet perfect for carrying all their stuff.
When everything is in it , it is quite full, so you can leave some out if you want.
I really think my granddaughter is going to really enjoy this great pay money wallet set.
I highly recommended this great set.
-The wallet doesn't close well or easily when the credit cards, change and money are in it.
-The shape when it is folded is awkward.
- It's not easy to get change in and out of
- the material feels very cheap.
My 3 year old has barely touched this. Maybe as he gets older and his dexterity improves it will be easier to use and more interesting. For now, this just hasn't been the best purchase.
this is a best way to make kid learn about currency while he is playing. so education with fun is a brilliant idea and I totally support the effort of Learning Resources team.
I recommend all parents to go for this product and enhance the knowledge of kids about money management.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wish it came with a container to keep extra money in, not all fits walletPublished 19 days ago by KDS
Perfect for my toddler who has developed a fascination with coins.Published 1 month ago by Lauren Pena
Wish it weren't so big and could fit in my son's pocket! He loves this wallet.... but he carries is everywhere and I end up holding it for himPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very pleased with this play set. The coins jingle and the paper money looks realistic. Bought for a six-year-old and he feels very important with his wallet full of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Melody Walker
I purchased the Learning Resources cash register and Amazon suggested this add-on. My grandchildren loved having their own wallets to keep their play money in and purchase items... Read morePublished 1 month ago by judizeey