Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Building Toy Set, 150 Pieces, Ages 4+
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$23.91 (48%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Celebrate 25 years of Gears! in 2019 and set imaginations in colorful motion! Kids develop creativity, imagination and fine motor skills by building. Chunky spinning gears snap easily into place and help kids develop fine motor skills. Compatible with all other Gears! Gears! Gears! sets for even more imagination and fun. Get your gears moving!
- DISCOVER: Invite “little engineers” to explore a garden of building possibilities while developing critical thinking and problem solving skills
- DEVELOP: Boost fine motor skills while promoting reasoning as children create moving experiments; learning gets more intricate as children’s abilities advance
- 150-PIECE SET: Activity set includes 66 Colorful gears (blue, green, orange, red, purple), 36 square pillars, 31 six-way axles, 8 pillar connectors, 8 interlocking bases, 2 crank handles, 1 plastic storage tub, and activity guide
- LEARN & PLAY: This versatile, interconnecting gear set is different every time you build to foster imagination and offer ways to experiment with simple mechanics and science; supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, grouping, counting, designing, constructing, and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Set
Build a love of early STEM learning with this unique Gears building set! Children will strengthen their problem solving skills through fun, interactive play with Gears. Includes 66 bright, colorful gears, 36 square pillars, 31 six-way axles, 8 pillar connectors, 8 interlocking bases, 2 crank handles, plus plastic storage tub and activity guide.
Learning Is Where We Play!
Our mission is to help kids love to learn... and get ready to take on the world. To turn "I think I can" to "I know I can." Our toys help kids build a love of learning that lasts a lifetime.
"'What we love about their toys is that the kids don't realize when they're playing with them, we're actually teaching them,' [Danielle Busby] says."
"Learning Resources produces a variety of toys that straddle the line of education & entertainment for toddlers, 5th graders & every age in between."
“Learning Resources shares our [Bill & Guiliana Rancic] commitment to learning through play and believes in the importance of STEM education."
"Learning Resources is one of the leaders in educational and STEM-related toys."
Who is Learning Resources?
For 30 years Learning Resources has been a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children.
Do you sell replacement parts?
We will gladly replace any part that is broken or missing.
Set your little engineer's imagination in motion. Fun, bright colors and easy-to-assemble pieces help build fine motor skills and make this hands-on construction super set a whole new building experience. Set includes 150 pieces, storage tub and activity guide.
From the Manufacturer
Gear up for hours of fun with this giant building set that gives early learners hundreds of construction possibilities. The 150-piece set features plastic gears, connectors and interlocking bases in a giant storage tub with an Activity Guide.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These toys do have some pointy parts, which I have learned the hard way many times. The kids also frequently step on these toys and never seem to get hurt too bad by them.
Top international reviews
Other one is why are all the gears the same size? Wouldn't it be great to see the way cogs can be geared. Even just having 3 sizes of cog and some extra pins on the baseplates could allow for this.