Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.29 shipping
Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Build & Bloom Building Set, STEM Learning Toy, 116 Pieces, Ages 4+
|With Deal:||$25.30 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.69 (37%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports critical thinking and problem solving skills while honing fine motor skills
- Gears! sets help build confidence, perseverance, and self-esteem, arming kids with the real-world, early STEM-supporting skills necessary to prepare them for future success
- Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs
- 116-piece set includes colorful gears, flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs, wiggly stems, and more!
- Ideal for ages 4+
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gears! Gears! Gears! Build & Bloom Building Set
These beautiful blossoms and spinning gears were designed to help strengthen STEM skills like problem solving, critical thinking and engineering in a hands-on way. They are great for visual and tactile learners. Set of 117 includes: colorful gears, flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs, wiggly stems, and more! Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs.
Learning Is Where We Play!
Our mission is to help kids love to learn... and get ready to take on the world. To turn "I think I can" to "I know I can." Our toys help kids build a love of learning that lasts a lifetime.
"'What we love about their toys is that the kids don't realize when they're playing with them, we're actually teaching them,' [Danielle Busby] says."
"Learning Resources produces a variety of toys that straddle the line of education & entertainment for toddlers, 5th graders & every age in between."
“Learning Resources shares our [Bill & Guiliana Rancic] commitment to learning through play and believes in the importance of STEM education."
"Learning Resources is one of the leaders in educational and STEM-related toys."
Who is Learning Resources?
For 30 years Learning Resources has been a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children.
Do you sell replacement parts?
We will gladly replace any part that is broken or missing. Please reach out by finding our phone number on your item's box!
Mix, match, and create your own beautiful, spinning flower garden! Includes colorful gears, flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs, wiggly stems, and more! Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs. Let your imagination blossom! Grades PreK+. Ages 4+
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Educational (helps develop engineering and design skills, cause and effect, etc)
- Bright, attractive colors
- Lots of cute little accessories (butterflies, lady bugs, interchangeable flower centers)
- the plastic is thick and seems to be durable
- there are a good amount of pieces - you don't feel like you have to get another set to have fun with it
- difficult to figure out how to use some of the more complex pieces (instructions are not very user friendly)
- difficult to snap some of the pieces together and apart (especially the specialized pieces that snap into the centers of the flowers)
- hard to use the hand crank, especially when you have a lot of gears in place, and especially for kids who have weaker hands
- wish it came with some sort of storage box or bag, but no biggie
- wish they had a motorized accessory to turn the gears, rather than just the hand-crank as this really ads an awe-factor that I have noticed is missing between this toy and the motorized magnetic fridge gears my kids have (though I did not knock off score for this, just a thought I'd mention it in case Learning Resources reads these reviews)
Top international reviews
My main gripe is with supplier who thought it reasonable to despatch it to us with 3 labels stuck onto the plastic wrap covering the box itself! i and everyone else who handled this item through the delivery chain could have known the exact contents and it is my opinion that the item could have been stolen and sold "as new" by anyone would could have removed the labels! My wife also made the point that should any child have seen what was being delivered
to the door would have had an early glimpse of a present! Both a penny pinching and thoughtless supplier !!!!!!!
She loves watching the gears spin, and she can spin the gears herself too. She's only 1, so she can't assemble it yet and we would not leave her to play with it unattended at that age, but it does keep her interest for a long time just pushing the gears with her fingers. It gives her the opportunity to improve her motor skills and dexterity while learning about cause and effect.
I think it's something she'll grown with as well because as she gets older she'll be able to move towards assembling it herself and creating different gear combinations. I like that it allows children to use their imagination and creativity coming up with different combinations.