Learning Resources Jumbo Farm Animals
|Price:||$23.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.77 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frustration Free Packaging: this version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Realistically detailed barn animals
- Set of seven durable plastic animals
- Horse measures 7 1/2" x 10"
- Hours of imaginative play
- Award Winner
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Imagine the possibilities.
Hours and hours of fun are waiting down on the farm! This set of seven realistically-designed animals is the perfect addition to imaginative play. The animals are large, easy to grab, and provide kids with a start for their own ideas for farm fun. And because these seven animals are familiar to kids, they make it easier to encourage imaginative play.
Kids can play with their Jumbo Farm Animals inside or out! They’re durable and can withstand sensory settings, like the grass or dirt outside, or a sand table inside.
Jumbo Farm Animals support
- Speech Development
- Language Development
- Vocabulary Development
- Memory and Recall
- Hand Grasp
Develop important skills.
Language development can be a big part of farm fun. These Jumbo Farm Animals are designed to encourage kids to:
● Recreate simple sounds the animals make, like 'moo' and 'baa'.
● Learn and practice new words that relate to the animals, such as the names of the animals, body parts, and colors.
● Increase language opportunities as children respond to simple requests, like 'Find the cow'.
● Further develop listening, processing, and responding skills as children answer open-ended questions like, 'How can the animals get their food?'
● Practice expressive language and conversational turn taking as kids have animals talk to each other.
Share the fun!
Add some friends for farmhand help! Playing together with the different animals can lead to negotiation, taking turns, sharing space and animals, and learning to understand and respect others’ ideas and feelings. Your Jumbo Farm Animals set comes with an Activity Guide, and seven animals, including a horse, pig, cow, goat, sheep, rooster, and goose. Largest animal (horse) measures 9½ inch L x 7¼ inch H.
About Learning Resources
Learning Resources is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products. Our mission is to support teachers and parents by providing unique, high-quality educational tools that enhance instruction and provide engaging learning experiences that meet children's individual needs.
Developed by top educators, our award-winning products have been trusted by teachers and parents for over 30 years and include brands like Pretend & Play, Smart Snacks, New Sprouts, Gears! Gears! Gears!, Primary Science, Hands-On Standards publications, Rainbow Fractions and Reading Rods.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Love that there is a good variety- horse, cow, sheep, goat, pig,
2. Animals are a nice size- perfect for little hands.
3. Even though they are a little big, our kids love to use them with the Little People Farm set.
4. Our kids like to play games with them- where is the rooster....? Or, because they are a good size we'll take something small, like a soup cracker or something and hide it under, on top of , beside, etc. an animal. Then ask, "where is the cracker? It's *under* the cow..."
The only con.... There is no wild animals set! We'd buy another set if they offered one.
Rip open the bag when they arrive and let them air out. Then wash in hot, sudsy water, and if they still smell, wash them again. I'm trying to buy American, so Learning Resources, help us out here. Should have given them a 4 star since they aren't made here, but then I found no farm animals that were.
Upon receiving them, we opened the box and it stinks from chemical off-gassing. The paint they use is cheap, and several brush 'touch-ups' have been done to it.
The paint does not seem safe, and I would never trust this product to be non-hazardous for my kid to put in his mouth. That is NOT going to be a possibility to worry about, because these are going straight to the trash. Be warned.
The chemical stink also stays on your hands after handling them. Disgusting.
Besides the scary chemical issues, this set is ugly. The molds are very low quality. The paint bleeds into the contrasting colours, and the animals don't stand up on their own.
To conclude, I would feel like an immoral person to donate this toy. It belongs in a land fill, and should never have been made.
Please don't buy them. I am contacting the Consumer Product Safety Commission about this product, as I believe it is unsafe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These animals are so cute! Perfect for our toddler who loves The Big Red Barn book.Published 6 hours ago by Somana Tootsie
Yep, these animals stink! And badly...like something toxic from a foreign country. I have aired them out for awhile now and they still stink, so I'm waiting for a nice hot day to... Read morePublished 4 days ago by RR
These are pretty large, made of heavy plastic similar to hard rubber. My son liked!Published 14 days ago by C.L.
These plastic animals have just arrived and they are emitting such a horrendous odor of paint and chemicals that I would be a fool to hand them over to my child. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very low quality. The actual animals don't look like the way it looks lin the pictures.
If you don't care about the quality of the toys, they are large and sturdy.
These are a great size. They have a hole in them and I wish they were solid. They also smell very strongly of toxic chemical, especially when you smell the air come out of the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by avande91
I definitely recommend this I purchase all of the animal collection my daughter loves them there very nice and the size... Read more