Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Learning Resources Spanish Learning Letters

on March 18, 2011
I had been looking for something similar to Montessori's moveable alphabet, but less expensive. This turned out perfect, especially because it has the Spanish Alphabet letters! We are teaching our daughter to read spanish so i have to say this has been a wonderful alternative to the Moveable alphabet. Same principle for less money!
My only suggestion to the manufacturer would be a different packaging. It'd be great to have a box with individual spaces for the letters, to make it easier for the child to find the letters needed when doing spelling activities. We're making ours at home.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2011
I think this product is great. My 6 year old is in a Spanish dual language program and loves to use mini letters to spell words etc. The only thing that was disappointing was the lack of the double rr. All of the other double letters were included, so I can't figure out why the double rr was missing. If that had been included, I would have given it 5 stars all the way down.
on October 25, 2006
I bought this normally $17 item on sale for my pre-schooler's Spanish class, and the teacher loves them. Though I got a great deal I would definitely purchase them at full price. Same for the Spanish bean bags.
on September 17, 2017
Love learning resources products! Once again they never disappoint. I love how it actually has the ch,ll and ñ, my 3 boy are having a blast learning their letters in spanish.my 3 year old is Alwasy wanting to play with them. I recomend this product to anyone who's wanting to teach their kids spanish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question