Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on December 30, 2012
small but nice my grandkids really enjoyed it and was easy to put together. 4 stars for product value .
on October 8, 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter who loves to play shop. She loves it!! The only thing that is a little flimsy is the mock belt on the scanner
on May 24, 2011
I purchased this toy many years ago, when my daughter was young. She loved it and it was really durable unfortunately as she got older we got rid of it. The rating is based on my daughters experience. I now run a home daycare and decided the kids would love this toy. However, when I got it I was unable to put batteries in it because the screw just wrings around so the kids don't have the sounds, moving action of this toy and this is why I actually bought it. I was going to send it back but because I live in Canada there would be shipping fees and more border taxes I'd have to pay to send it there and then receive another one so It's not really worth it.

The only bad thing about this toy is the milk, chocolate bars, etc.. are actually boxes so they break easily but it also has some plastic bottles as well for the kids to play with.
on March 17, 2010
I was so disappointed by the poor quality of this product. It's cheaply made and continuously beeps whenever the conveyor belt is hooked up to it, so my kids never want to play with it. Don't waste your money on it.
on January 3, 2007
My daughters love this supermarket checkout ! They've had it for a few months and haven't lost interest. I would recommend it for any child who likes to play pretend. The quality is what I expected...works fine!
on December 16, 2011
I purchased this Cash Register for my grand kids for Christmas this yr. and now I'm racking my brain for another idea to replace this gift. It is SO cheaply made, I can't believe it! Next time I'll pay close attention to the reviews. And hope I still have time to replace this gift b/f Christmas. I LOVE Amazon! I Do Not love this Toy! :(
on July 4, 2008
This checkout is unbelievable and the exact same one my wife had when she was a kid. The checkout comes with many grocery items to start and was an absolute surprise to my daughter on her birthday. Would recommend again and again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question