Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on July 4, 2016
I purchased this for my grandson so that he doesn't have to stand at the refrigerator (in my way when we are in the kitchen) and can still play with the magnets (not included). It is a nice quality but the magnetic space is somewhat small due to the pouch. I purchased it because of the pouch, to keep the toys together, but found that I would rather have a bigger magnetic space and keep the magnets in a separate bag. It's a personal preference and no reflection on the quality of the product.
on June 23, 2011
I was not happy with this at all. Most of the magnets slide down and don't stay on. The magnets have to be super strong and light weight. We have every Melissa and Doug magnet and none stay on. You can only use the foam magnets and they are not very sturdy when you have 3 grandsons under 6 playing with them.I would not recommend this item.
on December 28, 2012
This is great w/ the magnetic whiteboards & pocket charts on both sides of the triangular setup! It is such a great learning tool for teaching your child letters, numbers, words, or other concepts for tutoring. A child can use magnetic letters to make words. Then write the word w/ the whiteboard marker. The clear pockets have places to store cardboard letters or pictures to use for learning. As an elementary teacher, I've used Learning Products like this in the classroom. It folds up neatly & hangs on a door knob. So portable that you can take it in the car w/ children or taveling on vacation. It's safe for children to use and better for them than a self-absorbing game boy-type product.
Amazon sells this for much less than the other educational sources! I checked everywhere. It could also be used for a business sales proposal.
on November 5, 2016
No real complaints if you're planning to just have it as a take-along to keeps kids busy away from home,
but there are much sturdier similar magnetic boards for home use. I bought this & for my toddler grandkids, but we decided to keep it as a " Gramma's House" item. It folds down & stores away easily,& has pockets for keeping magnet letters & number sets neatly with it.
on April 13, 2017
Very handy for me as an elementary school teacher. Packaging was good and arrived fast as well..thanks.
on June 3, 2016
I bought this and a set of magnetic letters to work on letter recognition with my 3 year old. It was great at first, but it will no longer stand up on its own. It has to be propped up next to something. This is very disappointing.
on September 17, 2014
The picture makes the product look much wider than it actually is. So, I was a little disappointed in the size when it arrived. So pay close attention to the measurements listed. But overall, it is a good product. It serves the purpose!
on March 9, 2016
I really like this board. I use it in my homeschool with our reading/spelling curriculum. I like how it folds up to store. The pocket in front is great for storing my magnetic tiles. Durable and will last!
on October 28, 2016
This product was not as durable as it looks in the picture. It came folded in the box and now has a crease which doesn't allow it to sit properly.
on July 25, 2016
Wish it was bigger, but it works good for my students. The material is good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question