CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Learning Resources Simple Machines, Set of 5
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contains enough pieces to build a lever, pulley, inclined plane, wheel and axle, and wedge—all at the same time
- Inspire future engineers, scientists, and inventors by exploring effort, force, load, motion, and distance with simple machines
- Develop a deeper understanding of how machines work while flexing mental muscles needed for STEM careers
- Modify machines with 4 included weights and 8 included rubber bands to explore effort, force, load, motion and distance
- 63 pieces. Ages 8+
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Inspire future engineers by exploring effort, force, load, motion, and distance with simple machines. Students use fine motor skills to construct and examine simple machines and develop a deeper understanding of how they work while flexing the mental muscles needed for STEM careers. Build 5 machines at once. 63 pieces.
From the Manufacturer
Budding engineers discover how machines make work easier. • Features enough sturdy plastic pieces to build all 5 models at once • Contains child-friendly directions for assembling and using a lever, wedge, pulley, inclined plane, and wheel and axle • Includes 8 rubber bands and 4 weights to explore effort, force, load, motion and distance