Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ $5.09 shipping
Learning Resources Smart Snacks Number Pops, Set of 10
- Low Return Rate: 58% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "counting toys for 3 year olds"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build number and fine motor skills with irresistible ice cream pops
- Perfect for number learning games and practicing 1-to-1 correspondence with numbers 1-10
- Each pop features a number of colored dots and a removable cover that has a corresponding number and matching colored dots
- Includes 10 pops and 10 matching shells
- Ideal for ages 3+
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smart Snacks Number Pops
Special delivery from the ice cream man! 10 ice cream pops with 10 matching shells are sure to be a sensory delight for kids! And these sweet treats are better than sugar to stimulate the brain! Count up colored dots on the ice cream pops and match the answer with a numbered shell. This activity is a fun time of matching and imagination and helps children understand the relationship between numbers and quantity.
There are so many ways to play and math is reinforced with each one!
- Mix all the pops and shells up and have children take turns finding a match.
- Place all the pops in numerical order.
- Hide the pops around the room and have children race to find matches.
- Take turns – have one child count the dots on a pop and have another child find the corresponding shell.
- Pretend you are an ice cream man selling ice cream pops. Have children order a specific numbered pop.
- Turn the pops and shells over to have the blank sides face up. Then turn one pop and one shell over to find a match. If they match, keep them and take another turn. If not, return them to their spots and the next player takes a turn.
Kids can’t keep their hands off these irresistible ice cream pops! And don’t need to — because hands-on learning is a great way to reinforce the math concepts and heighten physical skills while having fun. These pops provide practice in using both hands together to slide on and off the shells. It reinforces motor planning skills and finger dexterity. A little hand work-out while the mind benefits!
- Fine Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Bilateral Coordination
- Color Recognition
- Early Math Skills
- Social Skills
- Memory Skills
Share a Treat
This set of 10 ice cream pops is sure to be a hit when your friends come over for some pretend play fun.
Math without the Melt!
These ice cream pops won’t melt no matter how long you hold, match, order, and count them!
Build number and fine-motor skills with these irresistible ice cream pops. Pop the numbered shell over the ice cream pop with the matching number of dots. Perfect for practicing 1-to-1 correspondence with numbers 1-10. Great for color matching too. Includes 20 pieces total-10 pops and 10 matching shells.