Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog, Sensory, Fine Motor Toy, Toys for Toddlers, Ages 18 months+
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FINE MOTOR GAMES FOR KIDS: Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog. Also use Spike as for occupational therapy exercises!
- DEVELOP: Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games
- TOYS FOR TODDLERS: Now fine motor intrinsic toys come with easy to grasp pieces that are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold. Fine motor set includes 2-piece hedgehog about 6” in diameter, 12 quills, and activity guide
- EASY STORAGE: When playtime over the quills easily fit in the Hedgehog
- For toddlers ages 18 months+
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meet Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog!
Spike the Hedgehog helps kids build up hand muscles and fine motor skills as they replace the chunky, peg-shaped 'quills' within the holes that dot the smiling hedgehog's back. Once playtime is over, the Hedgehog is a snap to clean up—each piece is made of plastic that can be easily wiped clean, and the quills stow snugly inside the Hedgehog body
Learning Is Where We Play!
Our mission is to help kids love to learn... and get ready to take on the world. To turn "I think I can" to "I know I can."
"'What we love about their toys is that the kids don't realize when they're playing with them, we're actually teaching them,' [Danielle Busby] says."
"Learning Resources produces a variety of toys that straddle the line of education & entertainment for toddlers, fifth graders & every age in between"
“Learning Resources shares our [Bill & Guiliana Rancic] commitment to learning through play and believes in the importance of STEM education."
"Learning Resources is one of the leaders in educational and STEM-related toys."
Who is Learning Resources?
For 30 years Learning Resources has been a manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children.
Do you sell replacement parts?
We will gladly replace any part that is broken or missing.
This Hedgehog lost his quills and only your little ones can help him get them back! Spike is a fine motor skills toy that helps kids build hand muscles and fine motor skills development as they replace the chunky, peg-shaped “quills” within the holes that dot the smiling hedgehog’s back. The learning doesn't end there—spike's colorful quills also lend themselves well to lessons in counting, sorting, and color identification skills. Kids can arrange quills by warm or cool colors, work on sequences and patterns by alternating colors, or count the quills with numbers printed on this fine motor toy for Toddlers. Once playtime is over, the Hedgehog is a snap to clean up—each piece is made of plastic that can be easily wiped clean, and the quills stow snugly inside the Hedgehog body.
No Warning Applicable