Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Learning Resources Stacking Shapes Peg Board
|Price:||$16.19 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learn colors, shapes, and counting
- Placing extra large pegs in the pegboard are perfect to develop eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, and pincer grasp
- Practice creating and extending color or shape patterns to help children develop order and prediction skills
- Set includes 25 pegs in 5 shapes (square, circle, triangle, star, and hexagon) and 5 colors (red, orange, green, blue, and purple) and plastic peg board
- Pegboard measures 91/2"L x 91/2"W x 1/2"H
- Award Winner
- Ideal for ages 2+
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this set for my husband to use in occupational therapy, in conjunction with a Saebo glove, for the purpose of restoring some use to his stroke-damaged hand. It's a good, inexpensive set for home-use OT purposes. It provides visual interest and variety, along with a genuine but attainable challenge.
Bottom line, I am not so impressed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my 18 month old daughter and she loves stacking the pieces and sorting the shapes and colors. The pieces are hard plastic and very lightweight. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Buggieloo
This is a great toy for little ones. There are many different uses from fine motor practice, shapes identification, and sorting colors. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sweetpea
I thought my kids would love this as they love to stack. I've had it for a few months now but they (18 mo and 4) don't seem to care about it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by NOB Hill
I thought that these would stay in the holes on the board a little better. There isn't a piece on the bottom of the blocks that really help them stick into the board. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amber
We bought this for our two year old after he played with one in a playroom we went to. He loves to take it off his shelf and stack, sort, and topple the pieces. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rachel
I'm usually pleased with the quality of Learning Resources products, but this is just flimsy. The pieces are too lightweight for my 2 year old to handle easily and once stacked... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tess G
Flimsy board. Cheap light plastic. Pegs wobble and fall out of the peg board.Published 7 months ago by chris studinger