Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.85 shipping
Learning Resources Super Sorting Pie, 68 Pieces
- Low Return Rate: 43% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "super sorting pie"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fruity pie teaches early number skills, patterning, problem solving and visual processing and more
- Jumbo tweezers reinforce fine motor skills and sorting cards provide visual cues that support success
- This colorful counting pie includes 60 counters (7 fruits in 5 different colors), plastic pie plate with cover and removable divider, 3 double-sided sorting cards, 2 jumbo tweezers, and activity guide
- Pie measures 8.75” D
- Ideal for Pre-k kids 3and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kids love sorting the fruit by color: red, yellow, green, orange and purple. Look closely to see 2 kinds of fruit for each color, for more sorting challenges.
The fruit counters range in size from approximately 1¼" long to 1¾" long. Children will even use the fruit for imaginative play!
Includes 2 sets of tweezers so 2 children can play together. The 6" long plastic tweezers help hone fine motor skills and strengthen hand muscles for writing.
Nearly Life Size
The pie measures 8.75" in diameter and is large enough to store all the counters and other pieces. Close it up neatly with the classic lattice 'top crust' lid.
Fun Baked Inside
Set includes 60 cute fruit counters (10 fruit shapes in 5 different colors), plastic pie plate with removable divider and lid, 3 double-sided sorting cards, 2 jumbo tweezers, and activity guide.
At Learning Resources we understand that concepts like counting and cardinality make more sense when kids have appealing counters to grasp, activity mats to hop on, magnetic numbers to arrange, and more.
Make learning early number skills, including counting, as easy (and fun) as pie. Sorting cards go on the bottom of the pan to provide visual cues that support success. The top crust becomes a bowl to conveniently hold counters. Jumbo Tweezers reinforce fine motor skills. 68-piece set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The crust and dividers remove so that you can place sorting cards in the bottom of the pie to encourage a sorting activity. It also comes with 2 large tweezers that are perfect for little hands to practice working on fine motor skills. My daughter has always been a sorter and organizer so we knew this would be right up her alley.
My daughter also loves to pulls this out for pretend play and makes us all kinds of different pies in her play kitchen. I really can't recommend this product enough.
Be warned, though, because my cats also think the rolling fruit makes fantastic toys, and they help lose them.