Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Learning Resources Time Tracker Mini” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Learning Resources Time Tracker Mini
|Price:||$12.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.20 (49%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple timer has three colored lights (green, yellow, and red) and optional alarm to give visual and auditory cues for timed activities
- When time is set, the green light glows, then changes to yellow as a warning to prepare for the end of the task, and then to red to indicate the end of the activity. Use adjustable volume or turn off sound for visual timing
- Facilitates independent time management skills and helps children and adults who have difficulty transitioning from one task to another
- Two dials let you set the overall time and warning time from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments. Ideal for daily home routines and classroom activities
- Timer measures 31/4"L x 31/4"W x 43/4"H and requires 3 AAA batteries, sold separately. The dome light can be easily seen from all angles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
The green band sets your total time. If you only want 5 min then the timer will go from green directly to red after 5 min no yellow. For 15 min, the green band is on 15, etc.
That's not so bad, I would have thought that the green band set the time of the green light but nope, green band is the total time.
The yellow band sets the duration of the green light. So illogical, but if you want 10 min of green and 5 min of yellow you have to set the green band to 15 and the yellow one to 10. Rather than the yellow band setting the duration of the yellow light, you have to do the math and subtract the green band which is really the total time from the yellow band which is really the green light to get the yellow time. Confused? Yep, we were too.
I hope this helps lessen the confusion, it really is a great tool and works wonders, but is so frustratingly illogical to use. I'm happy to have it but wish it were more intuitive.
Agree I wish it wasn't automatically 5 minute increments but it works great for us. The reviews I read for the original time tracker seemed like it was hard to program but this one is a piece of cake. Definitely recommend!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This does not work!! When I took it out of the box(that clearly looked like it had been returned by someone else) there was something rattling inside of the timer. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Gioia Lanza
Wish I could use it for 1,2,3 min also. I couldn't find in the description what the time increments were.Published 4 days ago by Eileen Wolcott
This thing is great. My son recently grew out of naps, but we still have 45min of 'quiet time' each day where he stays in his room and either naps or plays quietly. Read morePublished 10 days ago by LearningMonkey
Timer works very well for both my son's. One has ASD and the other has ADD. My primary purpose for the purchase was to aide one with time management and the other with transition... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
works fine - nice way to keep my kid moving in the morning.by playing "beat the clock"
I have to admit that I too see it as sort of counter intuitive - the way... Read more