Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Learning Resources - Word for Word Phonics Game
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "phonics game"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players compete against each other in this fast-paced word-building game
- Supports academic state standards in phonics and word recognition
- Multiple levels of game play, or customize to practice specific reading and word-building skills
- Includes 112 color-coded Rods, timer, 4 pencils, score pad and instructions
- Fun for ages 7+
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kids practice reading and word-building skills by competing against each other. This customizable game has multiple levels to practice specific foundational skills. Includes 112 color-coded Rods, timer, 4 pencils, score pad and instructions. For 2-4 players.
From the Manufacturer
Players compete with themselves and each other in this fast-paced word-building game. Kids hurry to build words using all sides of the Reading Rods® within a two-minute time limit. Game can be played at multiple levels and can be customized to practice specific reading and word-building skills. Includes 112 color-coded Rods, one two-minute timer, four pencils, one score pad and instructions. For 2-4 players.
Safety WarningCHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Your students construct words within 2 minutes with blocks,Then they write them down and analyze them.
Students make words using blends, vowels, vowel combinations, onset and rhymes, and digraphs.