- Paperback: 249 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education ESL; 1 edition (February 22, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201385481
- ISBN-13: 978-0201385489
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,516,292 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Learning Strategies Handbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
¿The Learning Strategies Handbook provides teachers with clear directions and concrete support in accelerating students¿ language learning by means of a strategies-based approach . . .¿
Professor, Curriculum Department
Ontario Institute for Studies
This exciting new handbook provides teachers with practical guidelines and classroom-tested lessons and activities to teach ESL students how to use learning strategies. Written by experts in the field, this book is a highly accessible must-have guide for implementing learning strategies in the classroom.
- In-depth theory and research behind learning strategies.
- The relationship between CALLA (Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach) and learning strategies.
- Reproducible charts, graphs, checklists, and lessons that teachers can use for their own planning.
- Teaching tips, reflective questions, and classroom activities, for use with ESL students.