- File Size: 585 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 6, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004MME22O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #361,603 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Learning to Swim Kindle Edition
Kindle Email Subscriptions: Romance
The latest deals, new releases, and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe now
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I am a native of New Hamshire and Squam Lake, this made the setting very special.
I highly recommend this story.
Hats off to the author.
I do not believe you can read this book, get caught up in the lives of the protagonists and their children and not care. And that is what it is all about, isn't it?
I strongly recommend this book
I didn't like the way the book concluded. .....it seemed to just stop abruptly. It also was a little disjointed in the way it flowed from chapter to chapter.
Norma Jeanne Strobel, E-book Editor
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was entertaining enough. Not the kind of "keep you up until 2am, can't put it down" kind of book, but good. It jumped from year to year a bit too much for me as well.Published 2 months ago by Jaime Dalmau
This book keeps you wanting more of the story. I loved the characters and how their lives intertwined.Published 6 months ago by Agatha Thomas
I got this one by mistake but couldn't put it down. It was so real with emotion. I will definitely read more of Trevors writing.Published 9 months ago by Jimbo
This book had a lot of turns to it. Aidan was a character who fills the room. The ending was different from the way I expected.Published 9 months ago by annmarie
Good reading. Enjoyed characters, plot and ending. It kept me going not wanting to put book down. Would recommend readers to read.Published 17 months ago by Raul F. Tamez
was a warm and inspiring story. It had many real life examples of love and heartbreak. But it also had some life lessons learned.Published 20 months ago by Judy Sharpe
Great story line. Very inspiring. Never be afraid to tell someone you love and care about them. It is always best to be open about feelings.Published 23 months ago by Janice Wilder
This was a good summer read, somewhat of a love story very easy to read. I liked it.only wanted more at the end.Published 24 months ago by Sybur
A beautifully written novel about relationships, living life to the full and learning to trust. After a traumatic childhood Hannah is fearful of the world and afraid to let her... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy