Your Garage Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

on January 23, 2017
An inspiring story of a brave woman and her journey. It gives hope for those struggling to make sense of their voices and live a life that is fulfilling. It also helps others to understand and become supportive advocates. Thank you Eleanor for helping breaking down the barriers. You are a hero.
on January 10, 2017
good
on September 4, 2016
good book about mental illness
on August 19, 2016
Excellent book.......
on August 9, 2016
Best book I have ever read! So beautifully written and insightful. Has helped me a lot in my recovery. Given me the hope and drive to get better that I thought I had lost
on May 13, 2016
I am someone who has heard voices from the age of twelve. This book brought tears to my eyes with the knowledge that I was not alone, that I didn't have to think of myself as crazy, and that hearing voices was nothing to be ashamed of. It also empowered me to know that there is an entire movement dedicated to these unique and precious people.
on May 9, 2016
Excelent!
on May 9, 2016
I so appreciate this work. As the mother of a 21 yr old with a 10 yr history of "schizophrenia", I feel hopeful that I can find some help & support beyond (WAY beyond!!) the medical/disease model which is NOT working for him/us. Thanks for some leads to resources that may be the keys for which I've been searching for a very long time.
on March 15, 2016
Extremely well written, informative and helpful as I have a daughter who appears to be suffering from the same issues as in this book. It has given me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel and my daughter will be able to get better.
on March 3, 2016
There was some interesting information in this book, but I felt she spent too much time lecturing and not enough time sharing her story. It almost felt like the lecturing was a way of avoiding sharing more about what she went through: what caused this in her, what the various voices were, her current day experiences with the voices and how it impacts her life, etc.

Another thing, I think she discounts the physiological aspects of schizophrenia, the dramatic physical changes and damage.This is not solely a trauma-based illness as she paints the picture.