Learning Wrap-ups Math Intro Kit
- Low Return Rate: 50% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "math wrap ups"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learning Wrap-ups - Math Intro Kit (Without CD) is an outstanding tool for teaching arithmetic in classrooms or for home schooling
- This uniquely dynamic Kit is excellent for engaging drill work in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and pre-algebra
- These are great tools for visually tactile students, by encouraging kids to say problems out loud; they are equally excellent for any auditory child
- The self correction feature (when answered rightly, the string lines up with lines on back of key) provides immediate feedback for checking accuracy
- Learning Wrap-ups are a staple product now assisting kids learning the 4 Basic Math Facts; also applied to Pre-Algebra, Science, Vocabulary, and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This kit contains 1 each of our Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Fraction Wrap-ups. It is great for Homeschool families and middle elementary grade teachers who are helping their students learn all their basic facts.
Compare with similar items
Learning Wrap-ups, Addition Wrap-Ups
Learning Wrap-Ups Pre-K Skills
Learning Wrap-ups Multiplication Center Kit with CD
Learning Wrap-ups Music Theory Intro Kit
Learning Wrap-ups 10 Days to Multiplication Mastery Kit with CD
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Zack's Edu Castle||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 8 x 12 in||2 x 6 x 1 in||1.5 x 8 x 12 in||1.5 x 8 x 12 in||1.5 x 8 x 12 in||8.82 x 12.2 x 0.31 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||4 ounces||1 lb||1 lb||1 lb||1.23 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would save your money and not get the kits with the CDs though. The CDs are, well, dumb. I was hoping for some clever rap song or something memorable, instead, it it pretty much just someone reading the math facts like, "two plus two equals four". Since I didn't pay a lot extra for the CDs, I won't doc this any stars, but I wouldn't ever buy the ones with the CDs again.
The fraction keys are great for beginning fractions. Some keys have diagrams of shaded areas and you have to figure out if its 2/3, 1/6, etc. Other keys are matching 2/3rds to 4/6ths. Another decreases and you need to match 2/12ths to 1/6th. There are keys for adding and subtracting fractions ( 1/3 +1/3= 2/3rds and 3/6 + 2/6= 5/6) subtracting - 3/3 - 1/3= 2/3, etc. The last key is matching fractions to their decimal equivalent 3/8ths = .375 See the pictures I added.
Seems there's a few I need to brush up on too ;-)
To play, select a key from the pack. You'll note there are two columns of numbers on each side of the key with one large number in the center. The first column of numbers are part of your problem. The second column of numbers are the answers. Taking the string and lining it up to the first number, you would add/subtract/multiply/divide that number by the center number and loop the string across to the notch next to the answer. Then loop the string across the back to the next number on the problem column to repeat the process. Sounds a bit confusing, but if you visit the wrap-ups website, you can watch an animated video that will clearly explain the method used.
I would recommend purchasing the entire set on Amazon as it is a good value for your money.
Here is the game we played. We stuck with addition, subtraction and multiplication. We used a 6 sided die and a 10 sided die. (Search on RPG dice. Let your child pick the color of the set. You'll also get a 4 sided die which you could play with for +, -, x, /. And, you can roll both 10 sided dice for multiplication.) Roll both dice. If the 6 sided die shows a 1 or a 2, do addition. If it's a 3 or 4, do subtraction. If it's a 5 or 6, do multiplication. Use the number indicated on the 10 sided die for the appropriate key. For the easier numbers, it's still a challenge to wrap the key quickly. For multiplication and division, the child becomes familiar with the multiples and factors.